Lincoln Heritage

I always thought you were in Amish country.:laugh:

----------
Actually I live right outside Philly which might as well be hell to the folks out there.

Well Lincoln Heritage did over 140 million dollars in premiums in 2015. They seem to have a very good playbook.:D

And you said......................?:twitchy:

Well, when I was in my early twenties (again many moons ago) I had a friend who performed a "morning routine" which he swore led to excellent evening stamina and... Oh never mind, I think Ginger's had enough of this.:D

I have recent experience with Lincoln heritage in Ca. Thought I would take some mail leads to try them. They said to expect 20 then sent me a total of 50 over a period of several weeks. In attempting to contact some of them I mailed a letter to them. The post office returned the letters on 5 saying unknown at that address and one was deceased in 2012.

Lincoln will not issue any credit for those, take back the overage and say the deceased must be a mistake. Needless to say I think their primary business is selling names and addresses.

#1 in the country

Yeah, the company may be #1 for FE, but it's the agents that make it happen for them and they treat them like crap with low contracts and a high priced lead system.

Maybe #1 for the managers, but certainly not the agents!

Yeah, the company may be #1 for FE, but it's the agents that make it happen for them and they treat them like crap with low contracts and a high priced lead system.

Maybe #1 for the managers, but certainly not the agents!

It really truly is mind blowing(I will give the managers this at least) just how...they can get grown adults to agree to sign up with them at 50-60% contracts...$29 and $40 leads/lead cost....pay for all their own expenses....and drive all over earth. ????

God bless them to recruit people under those conditions. I seriously scratch my head at how they get so many people to agree to those terms?:err:

86,000 AFTER expenses, and that doesn't even count my paythru and downline..thats just on my own pin
Want to know ONE OF the cars I drive? fully loaded AudiA4 with custom interior!!!
#1 Fe in the country

I agree, number 1 for the FOS managers. But last for the producing agent and even worse for the clients.:yes:

86,000 AFTER expenses, and that doesn't even count my paythru and downline..thats just on my own pin
Want to know ONE OF the cars I drive? fully loaded AudiA4 with custom interior!!!
#1 Fe in the country

So you drive a foreign car that is about the same price as a Buick.. Hooray! Anybody can do that if they want to make the payments on it.. LH may or may not be #1 in FE but if you made 86K after expenses, you are a long ways from #1.. Not saying that is not a bad income but it is far from "Top of the Table" or even the "Court".. You need to move to move up a few notches if you really want bragging rights around here.. :yes:

Back