Looking for an IMO with TM Lead Discount

so Newby is the only one with 120% contracts and discounted tm leads, simultaneously? its just what i gather
Newby, what is the full list of your carriers?
thank you for all who contributed to this thread

so Newby is the only one with 120% contracts and discounted tm leads, simultaneously? its just what i gather
Newby, what is the full list of your carriers?
thank you for all who contributed to this thread

Go to FEXcontracting.com and check it out. That's Newbys site. We have any carrier you could ever want for FE.

gotta love the free enterprise system. This guy has multiple companies competing for his business. He wins in the end :)

Absolutely! Is this a great country or what?

Yes indeed it is. There is a reason people risk their lives to come here. The US is like the Michael Jordan of nations.

Sadly, the US has terminal cancer in the form of liberalism.

Yes indeed it is. There is a reason people risk their lives to come here. The US is like the Michael Jordan of nations.

Sadly, the US has terminal cancer in the form of liberalism.

I agree with you in principle but want to share something on an etymological level. The term liberal was originally used when referring to constitutional minded patriots like Thomas Jefferson, Sam Adams and other early Americans and has been hijacked by the Billary types. Actually, The correct term for them would be progressive and they will get another shot in the arm today if JB gets elected speaker.

Back