Looking for IMO/FMO, Etc. That Offers Contract with Sterling Life

I would like to get MedSupp and MA contract for Sterling Life (not Sterling Investors) if possible.

Lost several sales this past AEP to them and looking at their product lineup, I am impressed.

Thanks

Re: Looking for IMO/FMO, Etc. That Offers Contract with Sterling

Pretty sure you can go direct through their site, dude. I just replaced one last week (MO pricing no bueno) and had pulled up some info off the site.

Pretty sure you can go direct through their site, dude. I just replaced one last week (MO pricing no bueno) and had pulled up some info off the site.

Well, I checked their site previously and I all read was an agent could sign up for their referral progam. That would pay you $100 for each lead you give Sterling that results in a sale.

Fisher, thanks. I also checked that link before I created this thread, and it is for those that want to be captive.

I am and an independent and looking for an IMO/FMO that offers Sterling contracts for their MedSupp, MA, PDP plans.

It may be that Sterling Life does not use other distribution channels for sales.

It may be that Sterling Life does not use other distribution channels for sales.

Yeah, I don't know. Are they really priced competitively in KS?

Yeah, I don't know. Are they really priced competitively in KS?

Well, they seemed to be with their MA plans vs Coventry, UHC, Humana, etc. The OOP limits seem to be lower and their PPO has a strong network of service providers here in the KC metro area.

Ahh, as a supp-only guy I would not know about that. Heck, just call 'em up and ask if they offer broker/GA contracts.

I am signed up with them through gordonmarketing.com .

Ritterim.com also has sterling contracts.

Back