Looks like Trump is serious about sticking it to the poor

Not sure yet. I do know that the increases have ALWAYS been proportionate to the COLA. There were even increases in years where there was no COLA. This is the first time that I’ve seen that percentage is LESS than COLA. Old farts on Govt assistance are always blaming Obama for all of their troubles. I just figured that it would be the same thing here? Trump has some good ideas but really SUCKS as a person. Those who don’t see that also suck.

There is not a government handout/entitlement benefit that exists that I would not love to see Trump go after. I would love to see him go cut Social Security benefits and Medicare benefits. Fact of the matter is it is not going to happen no more then he is going to build that wall. Fact of the matter is they are going to hang Trump before he does too much more of anything.

Not sure yet. I do know that the increases have ALWAYS been proportionate to the COLA. There were even increases in years where there was no COLA. This is the first time that I’ve seen that percentage is LESS than COLA. Old farts on Govt assistance are always blaming Obama for all of their troubles. I just figured that it would be the same thing here? Trump has some good ideas but really SUCKS as a person. Those who don’t see that also suck.

And just how do you classify people that under oath, use and allow to be used our own spy agencies to over turn the will of the people! Despicable cheats and liars that have no business taking an oath of office they have no intention of keeping... who cares if they have any good ideas... If you can't be honest, who cares if you can fart gold... and by the way they left the country looking... they couldn't do that either.

Sorry only running on 1/2 caffeine this morning. :twitchy:

There is not a government handout/entitlement benefit that exists that I would not love to see Trump go after. I would love to see him go cut Social Security benefits and Medicare benefits. Fact of the matter is it is not going to happen no more then he is going to build that wall. Fact of the matter is they are going to hang Trump before he does too much more of anything.

The government will go after Medicare and SS benefits after I win MVP in the NBA.

To be clear: I'm 33 and 5'9" and haven't picked up a basketball in approximately 17 years.

Say what you want, when you want. You choose to read/listen or not. This is America.
Yes, this is America. But this is an insurance forum, not a social forum, developed as a resource for people in the insurance industry. Wehotex started a thread that was already blaming Trump, fairly or not I do not know because it is not my market/expertise. Then when someone voiced a contrary opinion, Wehotex replied with a comment that contained all who do not believe as he does suck.

Why do we need to sink to name calling?

We don't but when one runs out of proper adjectives, one reverts to name calling, which, essentially, means nothing. Bottom line, we all have a right to express our opinions on this Forum as long as we do not resort to vulgarity.

We don't but when one runs out of proper adjectives, one reverts to name calling, which, essentially, means nothing. Bottom line, we all have a right to express our opinions on this Forum as long as we do not resort to vulgarity.

Actually, the owner of this website can determine what he will and won't allow, so we have no rights here other than what the owner of the website allows. History tells us he's fairly liberal with what he allows (not to be confused with a political stance). However, there is a section on this forum specifically for politics and religion. The original post really has nothing to do with "insurance". This section is the "Senior INSURANCE Forum" (emphasis added) section.

Back