MA Gap Plans

midwestbroker said:
Does anyone know of any other Gap carriers out there?

Medicare Advantage Gap, not Medigap.

Is that a carrier? Somewhere there must be a list of companies who write gap coverage for Medicare in Calif.

Al

al3 said:
midwestbroker said:
Does anyone know of any other Gap carriers out there?

Medicare Advantage Gap, not Medigap.

Is that a carrier? Somewhere there must be a list of companies who write gap coverage for Medicare in Calif.

Al

After 4 days you seriously can't find this information online?

http://interactive.web.insurance.ca.gov/webuser/mdsw_get_rates$.startup

...took 3 minutes of internet browsing

perfectchoice said:
After 4 days you seriously can't find this information online?

http://interactive.web.insurance.ca.gov/webuser/mdsw_get_rates$.startup

...took 3 minutes of internet browsing

This is what I've been hoping to find. Thank you.

Al

I have offered this... but have not written a policy yet.

Personally, I don't think it's a good value - but for those who want some protection, it can satisfy that need. I show it - and move on. I don't dwell on it.

That's probably the reason I haven't sold it, yet.

I was wondering if there has been any updated information for this thread.

Rick

I called the GOV about this and they said to call TSA, TSA said to call Homeland Security, HS said to call the CIA, CIA said to call the FBI, FBI said to call Frank, Frank said he didn't care!

GTL is a great company to work with and the Advantage Plus to cover the hospital copays on Medicare Advantage plans is wonderful. Wrote a bunch of MA Plans this AEP and at least 75% of my client's added the GTL hospital plan at around $300 per day. Gives them peace of mind to cover their copays should they end up in the hospital, nice thing is it pays up to 10 days even though most MA Plans have copays of around 4 to 6 days in the hospital.

GTL is a great company to work with and the Advantage Plus to cover the hospital copays on Medicare Advantage plans is wonderful. Wrote a bunch of MA Plans this AEP and at least 75% of my client's added the GTL hospital plan at around $300 per day. Gives them peace of mind to cover their copays should they end up in the hospital, nice thing is it pays up to 10 days even though most MA Plans have copays of around 4 to 6 days in the hospital.

You wouldn't work for GTL would you? Just kidding. Of course you work for GTL. Your post reads like a magazine ad. Who would write $300 a day?

You wouldn't work for GTL would you? Just kidding. Of course you work for GTL. Your post reads like a magazine ad. Who would write $300 a day?

Question, only because I don't know.

I was under the impression that agents couldn't cross sell products to their MA clients. Do I not have accurate information?

Back