Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

mark, get on a plane and fly to Germany. It will cost a fraction of what you raised.

Universitätsklink Heidelberg
Abteilung Innere Medizin V

Im Neuenheimer Feld 410
69120 Heidelberg
00 49 6221 56 8000
06221 56 8120

Universitätsklinikums Heidelberg
[email protected]

Diseases Treated – MS.
Contacts

Prof. Dr. med. Anthony D. Ho
06221-56 8000/8001
06221-56 5813 (Fax)
[email protected]

I spoke to them and it is a lot more than Mexico and a longer waiting list.

I have contacted everyone that does it world wide and Mexico is does the most of them, and also allows my caregivers to stay with me the entire time.

Also not all places are the same. I get to see daily pics from people having it done in Mexico. All I got to do is raise the money and I'm there this year.

----------

I think reading his FB page he his still $18,000 short......

I've been blown away from the support I'm getting from people.

I wish I was not in a race against time.

This forums has help me so much.

I just got my date and I'm 18,000 short and have to pay them 45 days before April 25th.

Dear Patient:

I am pleased to inform you that I have the available dates for 2016. Based on your position on the waiting list you have been assigned for treatment on April 25th 2016.

45 Days prior to your scheduled date I will need the following:

Your Latest full spinal and Brain MRI Reports (no older than 2 months old) to be sent vía e-mail.
Treatment to be paid in full vía wire transfer.
Travel itinerary to arrange collection at airport. Patient must be ready for traveling and staying in Puebla along with a carer for a 28 day period.
Immunosuppressive or modulation medications are recommended to be suspended 3 months prior to treatment, we need to know if you are currently on any medications.
As I am sure you understand time is very important, so I would really appreciate your quick response. Please let me know if you have any inconvenient with this date based on the requisites listed above. If it impossible for you to take this date, than another one will be assigned to you later throughout 2016.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Danielle Smith

I don't know what their stance would be on an this type of treatment but reach out to W&S Life. 513-629-1800 They are the title sponsor for the Cincinnati (home office location) MS Foundation. They give a lot of $ every year it may be worth a shot. Or possible connection to someone else?

Mark is within $15,000 of his goal. I challenge anyone who has not contributed to please consider doing so. I also encourage those who have given to dig a little deeper and help again.

Last edited:
I want to make sure to update all of you. April 25th 2016 is my date to get my HSCT done. HSCT is high doses of chemo to kill your immune system and then your own stem cells to reboot it. I will be in Mexico for 28 days and then when I come home, I will have to avoid all people for months until my immune system is ready.

My MS is now progressive and another word that I had never heard of until the other day. IT is worse than we thought. But HSCT has a 95% success rate after 12 clinical trials in Chicago. I have now know a lot of people that had have this done and doing great now. My friend Ally Grant on my facebook had it done 2 months ago and went from having to use a cane to walk to running now. She is up to 1.5 miles of walking.

I'm almost there with raising my money. I have until March 10th to give them 54500. Then the flight will be 1300. Food for 30 days for 2 people. I have to get 4 MRI right now, that Im still working on. When I get home I will have to take 5 transfusions of Rituximab, which is not cheap and I'm finding it hard to find a doctor to give it to me. But all this is happening. It becomes more and more real.

Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure - Home is the website that I made to tell my story. Fox 5 Atlanta is coming soon to do a story on it also. I will be sharing every step of the way, even the times that I dont want to share to show others how to do it.

I will be out of work for at least 4 months. I'm hoping to be back to work on computer asap or on the phones, but cant be around anyone for about 3 months after I get home.

I still cant believe how quickly MS took away so much from me. Ms is trying to kill me but I'm trying to fight back and with HSCT I have a good chance at coming back.

If you like to help me, my mailing address is:
Mark Rosenthal
PO BOX 1302
GRIFFIN GA 30224.

Thanks for the update Mark. I have received emails from various insurance associations asking for donations on your behalf.

As I recall, you have been active on LinkedIn. Have you had any luck with donations from that crowd?

When is Fox5 coming to interview? Soon enough to generate more donations?

Keep us posted.

Mark's update on GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/savemarkrosenthal

This is just the beginning. Read the update above and you will see the fund raising needs to continue to help Mark cover ongoing care and living expenses.

If you want to help Mark in this battle, use his PayPal account rather than GoFundMe

My mailing address is MARK ROSENTHAL PO BOX 1302 GRIFFIN GA 30224
MY PAYPAL IS https://www.paypal.me/savemarkrosenthal
I do have a gofundme but they keep 8% of the money.

I'm sorry I missed this thread until now.

Ritter Insurance will match $1,000 for Mark any new donations.

Just PM me what you intend to donate and I'll take you at your word.

Thoughts, prayers and best wishes, Mark.

Craig

Last edited:
Back