Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

That's everything. If you look at the contributions, a lot of them aren't made on Go Fund Me.

You are correct. Less than 1/3 the money that I have raised has come from gofundme.

To give you all an update, I have raised $24,116.70 of the 60k that I need.

We have had several events that have help a lot and at least 4k has come from members of this forum.

First, I want to thank this forum for your help. This means the world to me and you were there for me when I needed you the most. None of you had to help me and a lot of you went out of your way to help me.

I still can't believe how quickly MS overtook my body. IT was very hard to ask others for help.

My community has also been really good to me. I could have never done this alone. I'm still blown away at everyone helping me.

MARK ROSENTHAL
PO BOX 1302
GRIFFIN GA 30224
Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure - Home

You are correct. Less than 1/3 the money that I have raised has come from gofundme.

We have had several events that have help a lot and at least 4k has come from members of this forum.

First, I want to thank this forum for your help. This means the world to me and you were there for me when I needed you the most. None of you had to help me and a lot of you went out of your way to help me.

I still can't believe how quickly MS overtook my body. IT was very hard to ask others for help.

My community has also been really good to me. I could have never done this alone. I'm still blown away at everyone helping me.

MARK ROSENTHAL
PO BOX 1302
GRIFFIN GA 30224

Thanks for the update. For anyone considering helping or helping again all I can say is a good cause for a good man. God bless you Mark!

Last edited:
Continued prayers and well wishes for you Mark. There are still others on the forum that have not contributed as well as many willing to chip in to put you over the top.

MARK ROSENTHAL
PO BOX 1302
GRIFFIN GA 30224

You're almost half way there. I'm sure you're going to hit your goal and beat MS. Best of luck to you Mark!

mark, research Hans Nieper. MS treatment.. he founded Paracelsus Klinik at Silbersee, Oertzeweg 24, 3012 Langenhagen Germany (011)49 511 77940.. I sent my wife their over 20 years ago. she had MS, his treatment put her in remission. The clinic is world famous, in treating both cancer and MS.. In his cancer research back in the 60's he came up with his eap calcium,TO TREAT MS. It is not a drug but a calcium derivative it coats the nerves and puts you in remission. Dr Nieper has pasted but his clinic is still treating patients. I think the doctor that runs the clinic now is Dr Ledwoch MD. Dr Nieper told my wife, if only people would come to him before they get into a wheel chair. I would get your passport jump on the airplane NOW!...

Glad your wife found relief. Per your suggestion, Google yields this

Nieper's treatment of multiple sclerosis was centered around the use of Calcium EAP. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society warns: "There is no objective evidence that calcium EAP is an effective treatment for MS. Because the treatment protocol includes many different agents and may include a powerful drug that suppresses the immune system, the proposed therapy is not without serious risk."
Be Wary of Nieper Therapy

National Multiple Sclerosis Society advises that the calcium products, including calcium aminoethyl phosphate or CaEAP, frequently prescribed as part of an expensive program of massive drug intake and special diets "has not been demonstrated to be effective in controlled experiments. II The German Multiple Sclerosis Society, according to its counterpart here, strongly advises against the treatment methods of Dr. Nieper.

In a 1981 advisory, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society emphasized that "when a physician makes a claim of producing a clinical improvement in MS, that physician has a moral and professional responsibility to prove scientifically the specificity of the treatment." Nieper had by then been making claims about multiple sclerosis for more than a decade and had not yet—and still has not—been willing or able to demonstrate the effectiveness of his therapies to other scientists.
Alert Issued on Nieper Therapies

Hans Alfred Nieper (23 May 1928 – 21 October 1998) was a controversial German alternative medicine practitioner who devised "Nieper Therapy".[1][2] He is best known for his claimes to be able to treat cancer, multiple sclerosis, and other serious diseases. His therapy has been discredited as ineffective and unsafe.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Alfred_Nieper

Back