Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

the us drug companies don't want his treatment in the us,, the us told dr nieper to do a blind study he refused. president Ronald Reagan received treatment from dr nieper. both in Germany and the whitehouse. in the us the treatments don't work. it is worth a trip to Germany, but I know it works. the cost is reasonable.

the us drug companies don't want his treatment in the us,, the us told dr nieper to do a blind study he refused. president Ronald Reagan received treatment from dr nieper. both in Germany and the whitehouse. in the us the treatments don't work. it is worth a trip to Germany, but I know it works. the cost is reasonable.

Why would geography make a difference on whether or not it works?

I think reading his FB page he his still $18,000 short......

This is correct. I still need about $18,000.

I saw two great news stories on HSCT this week in other countries.

Cancer treatment for MS patients gives 'remarkable' results - BBC News
'Miraculous' results from new MS treatment - Telegraph

I'm going to film and show every step of the way when I start my treatment. I have started getting things ready now. Like finding a place for the kids and dogs for 4 months. I'm now off all MS drugs and on standby mode. I want to be ready at a moments notice. When I have all the money I will also get on the standby list and can take an open spot. My turn is also coming this year. Raising the money was step 1, but your going to get to see my battle. It wont be easy but I will get it my all. At 1st I was not going to show people me getting sick with Chemo and the bad things, but I need to show other people thinking about HSCT that MS what it is all about and how I didnt give up and fought back.

You know Im not scared anymore of the chemo, or losing my hair or a lot of things I was. This is going to be the year that I get my life back. For the 1st time, I will fight back against MS and win. I do plan when I'm better to not stop fighting MS and to show the world about HSCT and my story.

All this is impossible but it is happening. To find a way to stop my rapid progression. I know 18,000 is still a lot of money, but I started at needing $60,000. They did raise the price $5400 Jan 1st.

My mailing address is MARK ROSENTHAL PO BOX 1302 GRIFFIN GA 30224
MY PAYPAL IS https://www.paypal.me/savemarkrosenthal
I do have a gofundme but they keep 8% of the money.

I meant to say, the treatment here in the US, doesn't work. Just look around the waiting room of the DR, office, everyone ends up in wheel chairs. Everyone has to make up their own minds. But a trip to Germany is worth it.

Back