Marketing Plan to Sell 40 Med Supps a Month?

Every heard of Chris Westfall? He is a pretty big FM O who has a whole website/training set up for us. Medicare Agent Training. Really great guy, lots of free resources. I don't think there are many millionaire insurance guys out there who will email you back (most times in minutes). It's unbelievable. I've been really impressed with him and his training for the last year. I'm sure you could find great stuff from his site.

I don't work for Seniorplicity, but use it as a marketing tool. I also use Constant Contact, and partnerships with the FAHU, and the APA. If you want to work with seniors, its been a great resource. Guess I should comment more before I share lead tools.

Interesting...who is the APA?

Don't feed us that crap! I know your contracts pay you about 47% on the average.

So when I write an HDF and make $70, you make over $100. For a typical $150 supplement, you make over $600 beyond what is paid to the agent. This is why I advocate for single payer. You CEOs are making MILLIONS on the back of poor slobs who do the real work.

Rick

Wow....i meed to get my FMO going!

Back