Math Doesn't Lie

Re: Math Doesn't Lie . . .

Here's the only thing I don't get. Why post this here? The only people on the planet that would be interested in this type of setup are MLM junkies...and I'm not saying you can't make it work if you feel like recruiting in the unlicensed market.

On this site though...makes no sense IMHO.

Last edited:

Take it from me Tom I have 10 years in this business. It isnt that hard to make mid 6 figures in this business if you have your product, process and systems in place. Without those components its nearly impossible to make 100K

Always fishing huh? Are you getting any bites off this site? Shouldn't you be posting this stuff in the insurance offers?

I mean honestly, you're selling (or attempting) everytime you post, you should pay for ads.

I'm just sharing an idea and a concept.

I do nothing more than the others that hawk leads, training, contracts, etc in here. Most aren't in the "offers" section.

In addition - I haven't asked anyone to send me nothing - nor contact me for info. Don't think I've even posted my sig line yet.

This forum was open to discussion about the ideas and daily challenge in the insurance industry. I have a solution to many of the problems that prevent some agents from producing what they could be . . .

To be fair - anyone that has contacted me so far - as gotten the straight shot story and were welcomed to explore further if interested. No BS from me on it . . .

I've found a system that works and can be implemented as a business plan by anyone - young or old, weak or strong, broke or rich - anyone except felons and degenerates . . .

We'll see I guess.

Oops poker game over - night all.

Tom

The only question I woul ask you is how much money do you make a year from insurance. Ive read previous post where you said you were struggling.

Have to show me that one - struggling?

I've had some business ideas flunk - but, I've made money from day one in insurance.

I personally have a few health left to pay on ( glad that's over ), I have some as earned from another group, and sell about $300 CMP in Life each week personally.

Tom

This looks like a Primerica recruitment flyer someone left in my mail box the other day.... lol

You could not be a worse addition to this forum my friend, your "insane marketing abilities" concentrate on getting people interested in the money aspect of the equation. There ZERO value in what you just described here and really makes you look like your going for the quick buck.

And if you think this is your way of "forward thinking" then you should really reconsider what your goals are. The reason why you got into this career initially might have been the compensation we receive for helping clients achieve their financial goals, but it should be transformed into a compelling feeling to help people.

You add no value to their lives, and the people you recruit are going to have similar ideals to that. So from the beginning, you are going to have trouble finding "professionals" who are willing to put their necks out for a scheme looking agency.

And don't forget, your lose credibility instantly when you try to manipulate something like this. It makes no sense why you would want to add 100 sheep to your team, only to have the worst agency rating in the country.

Do you actually have a book of clients, or is this your first year? Please enlighten us...

Have to show me that one - struggling?

I've had some business ideas flunk - but, I've made money from day one in insurance.

I personally have a few health left to pay on ( glad that's over ), I have some as earned from another group, and sell about $300 CMP in Life each week personally.

Tom

You didnt answer I asked ballpark how much you make a year in this business?

Here's the only thing I don't get. Why post this here? The only people on the planet that would be interested in this type of setup are MLM junkies...and I'm not saying you can't make it work if you feel like recruiting in the unlicensed market.

On this site though...makes no sense IMHO.

There are a lot of smart people here. A few have given me invaluable advice. A few have joined forces with us. A few I set up with %'s direct better than could have gotten themselves.

Plenty of people in the biz are looking for a new avenue of revenue - don't fool yourself. In addition - the newbies need a structured simple program like mine to learn to sell and close.

All agents will have licenses - even our office staff will have either a agent license or a sub-agent.

This site makes perfect sense. Show those in the biz an easy way to make money while providing quality, permanent protection for their clients - AND in actuality - we can show a part-time team leader how to create 6 figures and retire in 10 years maybe?

It's just a concept. Not even an original one at that . . .

Tom

You didnt answer I asked ballpark how much you make a year in this business?

I've doing Life since July now - just my personal take is about $2k week and team bonuses / over-rides will go into effect 10/1/08.

We're just getting started.

Tom

I've doing Life since July now - just my personal take is about $2k week and team bonuses / over-rides will go into effect 10/1/08.

We're just getting started.

Tom

Ill give you credit Tom you do answer every question. I may not agree with your answers or concepts but you are pretty transparent

easy way to make money while providing quality, permanent protection for their clients - AND in actuality

I don't know why, but this disturbs me... you actually put clients thru your "matrix" ?????????????

Now I know why NAILBA has such a hard time lobbying to keep our business the way it is.

Back