Math Doesn't Lie

Re: Math Doesn't Lie . . .

#1 - You could not be a worse addition to this forum my friend, your "insane marketing abilities" concentrate on getting people interested in the money aspect of the equation. There ZERO value in what you just described here and really makes you look like your going for the quick buck.

#1 -How? Money should be the interesting thing. These cats driving 300's aren't from scratching their heads . . .

#2 - And if you think this is your way of "forward thinking" then you should really reconsider what your goals are. The reason why you got into this career initially might have been the compensation we receive for helping clients achieve their financial goals, but it should be transformed into a compelling feeling to help people. You add no value to their lives, and the people you recruit are going to have similar ideals to that. So from the beginning, you are going to have trouble finding "professionals" who are willing to put their necks out for a scheme looking agency.

#2 - Our goal is to create wealth for our agents and their team leaders by helping our clients do everything you said - we can just say it in about 50 less words.

Simple Issue Whole Life Insurance. Buy it because your loved ones will appreciate you taking the time and making the financial sacrifice to be sure that at their greatest time of need - they needn't worry about how to bury you - because you planned ahead and they could now enjoy "peace of mind" knowing it's all ok . . .

#3 - And don't forget, your lose credibility instantly when you try to manipulate something like this. It makes no sense why you would want to add 100 sheep to your team, only to have the worst agency rating in the country.

Our credibility is to our clients, agents and carrier partners. We have great respect for how a business is run and our clients are served. I'm not worried here. If we don't get referrals from our clients- perhaps we'll revisit the concept. But - I got a referral on Thursday for a sale made on Monday. We're no slim shady and the FE bumdibum idiots.

Simply marketers providing a needed service to people that have expressed an interest in receiving our services.

#4 -Do you actually have a book of clients, or is this your first year? Please enlighten us...

#4 - I have about 30 clients (health / life) issued and paid. My SIWL team is just now grasping the concept. Just started really selling in August. July was a learning curve - August shows us we could easily hit our $100 CMP per agent per week target.

I'm personally selling about $150 to $250 CMP a week - producing the $2k average payday.

Last week - I sold only $100 ( my qualifying minimum) since I had a lot of infrastructure to put in place. Next week - getting the communication tools to the agents - then recruiting and selling will hit high note by 10/1/08.

It will get better. It's all about the leads and getting the agent an audoence with the client. Which we do only via the phone / internet / fax / email / courier. Don't burn one drop of gas.

Thanks,

Tom

Figures don't lie, but liars figure. An old adage that seems appropriate when numbers start getting tossed around.

I've found a system that works and can be implemented as a business plan by anyone - young or old, weak or strong, broke or rich - anyone except felons and degenerates . . .

We'll see I guess.

Every system you have presented has worked. It's always so simple. We'll see a what new system you have in another few months.

Rick

Every system you have presented has worked. It's always so simple. We'll see a what new system you have in another few months. - - - Rick

I know you were being snide Rick - but, you are correct - the systems worked. They just weren't what I was looking for in duplication, feasibility in training and an easy to sell product.

We found it - Simple Issue Whole Life.

Bash me if you like for striving for perfection - because that is basically what we have done. We found the perfect product and we have wrapped our sales & marketing system around it.

One Product - Superior Carriers - Rewarding Comp Plan

Can't ask for anything better than that . . .

Tom

Hey Tom, I have an idea for you. Instead of selling simplified issue whole life, just sell term, then maybe you can take the difference in the premium and invest it into mutual funds!
Dude, do you not realize that your "matrix" is Primerica (A.L. Williams) all over again? There's only one difference, your pay structure is worse! You get 115-125% and your "team leaders" only get 70% with maybe a few bonuses here and there? What a joke! The only people you are going to recruit are the ones that haven't learned the business yet and when they do, they will look at you for what you are...a wanna be ripoff artist! You are just the type person that we, as true, honest and caring agents have to fight against everyday. You are the one that gives us all a bad name.
I know you don't and won't see yourself like this now, but maybe when all of this comes back to bite you on your ass you'll reconsider what we are trying to tell you. Until then, good luck and good learning.

#1 - Hey Tom, I have an idea for you. Instead of selling simplified issue whole life, just sell term, then maybe you can take the difference in the premium and invest it into mutual funds!

#2 - Dude, do you not realize that your "matrix" is Primerica (A.L. Williams) all over again? There's only one difference, your pay structure is worse! You get 115-125% and your "team leaders" only get 70% with maybe a few bonuses here and there? What a joke!

#3 - The only people you are going to recruit are the ones that haven't learned the business yet and when they do, they will look at you for what you are...a wanna be ripoff artist!

#4 You are just the type person that we, as true, honest and caring agents have to fight against everyday. You are the one that gives us all a bad name.

#1 - That concept was tried - but hardly anyone invested the difference. Thanks - but no thanks! We'll stick with Simple Issue Whole Life. It has value to those it serves. It's affordable and we only use Superior carriers to partner with.

#2 - Instead of having high priced products like ALW and PA had / has - We promote competitive products by Shenandoah Life, ForeThought Life, Lafayette Life
or other A-, A+, A++ rated companies. So - to me no comparison at all.

Our pay structure is awesome! We will pay out 100% of all commissions generated to the field - minus overhead expenses. Who else does that? I only get paid if I sell and build just like everyone else. I developed this comp Plan to reward those that sell and build. I'll be right in the trenches along with everyone else.

So - if you consider a true 100% payout a joke - I guess you just don't realize that "Math Doesn't Lie" . . .

#3 - You'd be surprised at what type of agent we attract. But - we would rather target those looking to supplement their present income - not so much do it as a full time endeavor - UNLESS - they want to be a Team Leader!

Besides just acting like a 5 year old - please explain exactly how I am a "wannabe rip off artist" ?

#4 -

WE - are "True" . . .

WE - are "Honest" . . .

WE - are "Caring" . . .

YOU - are reaching for straws simply because you sadly don't understand the power of Leverage . . .

YOU - don't need to "fight" against us. But - you better be ready to "compete" against us . . .

LOL @ Bad Name. Insurance Agents were called all kinds of things LONG before Tom Coleman came around . . .

Tom

Last edited:
So, the only way you get a true 100pct is if you 'qualify' for the bonus and share in the pct you didn't pay to other agents who didn't qualify for the bonus? I have stayed out of the petty back and forth between you and others, but to me this is a classic case of 'fuzzy math', and makes the adage I posted earlier seem like it applies to your 'Math doesn't Lie' claim. Figures don't lie, but liars figure?

I get over 100pct from everyone I write and I have no qualification terms. I also don't have to figure complicated and unnecessary matrices to get to my commission checks, which come directly from the A+ rated one hundred year old companies and not from a startup FMO who has been in the business less than 6 months.

I think your intentions are good, at least in your own mind, but these complicated compensation structures are just smoke and mirrors to make sure you get compensated.

LOL Tom,
You believe your own BS don't you? All anyone has to do is read the last post and they can readily see Primerica written all over it, but, like I say, without as good of compensation.
Yes, the math doesn't lie, but you are looking at it from how much you can stick in your pocket, and that from the ignorance of others. No wonder you only want "part-timers", most of them wouldn't know if they are getting ripped off, all you are promoting is "how many you can hire" so you can make money off them, then they'll hire and you make money there too! We'll all get rich!!!

Simple Issue Whole Life, now that is cutting edge insurance planning. Your product will stay on the books only until a professional agent explains to the client what they bought. I love coming across clients that bought this product.

Back