Math Doesn't Lie

Where have I seen this business model before?? Oh yeah, the NAA!:D

Laugh if you wish - do you even know the amount of sales NAA places on the books? I envision them becoming their own Insurance Company in the next 10 years.

They have an amazing team structure, decent commissions and excellent bonuses. Their leads are ok - they're self generated - so, they enjoy a good income from them as well.

Knock NAA if you want - but they have it down to a science.

Tom

This is one area I agree with Tom... You can knock Mega / Nase / NAA all you want but what they have is a solid model. It might be built off of crap products or green agents - but a good model is a good model.

Agreed.

Last edited:
This is one area I agree with Tom... You can knock Mega / Nase / NAA all you want but what they have is a solid model. It might be built off of crap products or green agents - but a good model is a good model.

Agreed.

So, are you saying that if you want to sell crap products and take advantage of the less informed, see Tom?

Just asking.

Rick

Laugh if you wish - do you even know the amount of sales NAA places on the books? I envision them becoming their own Insurance Company in the next 10 years.

They have an amazing team structure, decent commissions and excellent bonuses. Their leads are ok - they're self generated - so, they enjoy a good income from them as well.

Knock NAA if you want - but they have it down to a science.

Tom

Yes, I know it well from the inside. I was a top 15 producing agent with NAA. I did not drink the koolaid to build a team using the amway model and I didn't get into the rah-rah meetings. They are having one this very weekend.

A few at the top of the pyramid scheme make mega bucks. More than half the income ring earners owe more money in leads than they got in income. Rudy Solis just parted company with NAA. Tim Hargraves left them a year ago as did Blanca Omspaugh. You don't lose talent like that when you are on the up and up.

If you are at the top of your mlm scheme and get the gullable agents, you will make a big splash for a short time, too.

Sounds like a MLM to me . The first post says such. That is
what I thought as reading.
You got a lot of good replies and info I am sure, but sounds like time wasted for anyone taking you up on it.

Back