Maybe the fmo’s will sue WellCare for the agents . Lol

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Agency’s posting “ if WellCare gets away with this who’s next “ . Lol . Theres one simple difference. We all sign contracts “ either party can terminate this contract for any reason with a 30 day notice “ We haven’t even seen the list of non commissionable mapd plans from carriers yet . The real tell tell sign to me that speaks volumes about how the carriers feel about the mapd market is 1 thing. Carriers are cancelling 1000’s of plans nationwide yet they’re not crosswalking these plans . Why are they not wanting to retain these clients ? In the past when they closed one plan they cross walked them . WellCare’s a perfect example . I don’t believe it’s about a crappy $50 commission . WellCare no longer wants pdp business and hopes it gets cut big time . The days of the agent sitting back sucking renewals yr in yr out doing nothing are over with . If you got to spend 50-70% of your yr moving clients and dealing with service work this job changes . It means growing or even retaining your book will be much much harder . I warned about retention months ago as agency’s were shouting “ chaos creates opportunity “ . It’s awful quiet now as people understand retaining this aep will be a bear . With all the upheaval I’ll be interested if we start seeing more 20 % plus med sup price increases .

Agency’s posting “ if WellCare gets away with this who’s next “ . Lol . Theres one simple difference. We all sign contracts “ either party can terminate this contract for any reason with a 30 day notice “ We haven’t even seen the list of non commissionable mapd plans from carriers yet . The real tell tell sign to me that speaks volumes about how the carriers feel about the mapd market is 1 thing. Carriers are cancelling 1000’s of plans nationwide yet they’re not crosswalking these plans . Why are they not wanting to retain these clients ? In the past when they closed one plan they cross walked them . WellCare’s a perfect example . I don’t believe it’s about a crappy $50 commission . WellCare no longer wants pdp business and hopes it gets cut big time . The days of the agent sitting back sucking renewals yr in yr out doing nothing are over with . If you got to spend 50-70% of your yr moving clients and dealing with service work this job changes . It means growing or even retaining your book will be much much harder . I warned about retention months ago as agency’s were shouting “ chaos creates opportunity “ . It’s awful quiet now as people understand retaining this aep will be a bear . With all the upheaval I’ll be interested if we start seeing more 20 % plus med sup price increases .
I'll just change careers.

A couple more pole dancing lessons and I'll be ready to go.

We have no idea what Wellcare is doing, other than not paying agent, they have not had the nuts to post their premiums, they want the pdp biz, if they wanted out they would just cancel it, their not doing that, they are doubling down with their plan of flipping pdps to mapds,

We have no idea what Wellcare is doing, other than not paying agent, they have not had the nuts to post their premiums, they want the pdp biz, if they wanted out they would just cancel it, their not doing that, they are doubling down with their plan of flipping pdps to mapds,
Reading many notes from fmo’s close to WellCare they cannot cancel their pdp business . Theres some type of rule when you deal with Medicaid you must offer pdp’s

Nope priority health, hap. Covert, mclearn, Molina, php, zing, have no pdp..

Ok then there using to steal pdp to mapd . If the products good without commission it will be hard for agents to move the business .This aep is going to be crazy difficult . It’s 5 month time widow until March 31 .

I warned about retention months ago as agency’s were shouting “ chaos creates opportunity “ . It’s awful quiet now as people understand retaining this aep will be a bear . With all the upheaval I’ll be interested if we start seeing more 20 % plus med sup price increases .
Obamacare crashed. 1 to 2 carriers. No commissions. Worked for free 1 year. Market rebuilt and now 8 carriers paying. Those who stuck in the game won

Back