Med Supp quoting tool

I don't know of any Medigap carriers that have gone out of business but several have closed blocks of business. Policyholders can keep their policies as long as they can afford the premiums.

The only company I have been cotracted with that went out of business was National States. That was a few years ago. I believe North American bought up the med supp blocl of business. All of my clients continued on and they had the lowest rate increases in IN for years. I believe they are still competive which is suprising for a closed block.

The only company I have been cotracted with that went out of business was National States. That was a few years ago. I believe North American bought up the med supp blocl of business. All of my clients continued on and they had the lowest rate increases in IN for years. I believe they are still competive which is suprising for a closed block.
And North American is part of the Oxford Life family.

WELL--THAT sure morphed from a question about a free quoting tool!

However.......

It did not morph until after you received the best answer you are going to get about a quoting tool.

When I considered selling medsupps, one of the experienced agents who has already responded to you in this thread, told me very simply and directly that If I wanted to be an efficient and effective MediGap Sales Agent, I needed to have access to the CSG quote engine. Basically, as you should be able to see from the posts in your thread, that is the efficiency tool the pros whom you compete against will use. If you use less, you will just unnecessarily handicap yourself. (ie free is not always cheap.)

However.......

It did not morph until after you received the best answer you are going to get about a quoting tool.

When I considered selling medsupps, one of the experienced agents who has already responded to you in this thread, told me very simply and directly that If I wanted to be an efficient and effective MediGap Sales Agent, I needed to have access to the CSG quote engine. Basically, as you should be able to see from the posts in your thread, that is the efficiency tool the pros whom you compete against will use. If you use less, you will just unnecessarily handicap yourself. (ie free is not always cheap.)
Yeah I got the advice--I just came back and saw there was like 50 posts. Always amazing how far afield these things go

Back