Medicare Cold Call Scenarios

You can say Medicare Advantage. You just show plan specifics.

I didn't say this right. So I can't bring up the subject of Medicare Advantage without them asking, but if they didn't ask I could hand them a flyer that said something like "What is Medicare Advantage" and then explained it. Just trying to understand the whole thing, but it sounds like it is hard to understand.

The sign and business card is okay, but in case you are wondering, you can no longer have farm animals waiving people into group sales presentations. Those days are gone.

I heard Frank trained his goats to do just that, but it's allowed since it's for Med Supps.

I didn't say this right. So I can't bring up the subject of Medicare Advantage without them asking, but if they didn't ask I could hand them a flyer that said something like "What is Medicare Advantage" and then explained it. Just trying to understand the whole thing, but it sounds like it is hard to understand.

I bring up the subject of MA plans. I let them know how they work if a med supp is clearly not for them. Now if you want to get into plan specifics then you have to do a scope and come back.

IMO, that marketing gimmick sounds similar to Liberty Tax Service with Miss Liberty waving at passing cars outside their storefront tax offices during tax season.

Yes, well it works! Of course some people will not come to us because of it, but we try to always ask how they heard about us and about 80-90% will say the wavers. We don't almost do any other advertising. And 1140 tax returns this year. If I could do the same thing in insurance (like farm animals!) and sell that many policies, I would do it! ;)

I really did think about it and maybe WILL do it in the future. If you pay someone $8/hour to stand on the road with a crazy costume and hold a sign, how many policies do you have to sell in a week for it to make sense? 8 hours x $8 x 6 days is $384. I guess it depends on what you sell, but there are a lot of policies that will pay that much just to sell one. That's why it makes sense with the tax office too. Our average is around $200, so it doesn't take too many to pay for it. The ice cream store in our center tried to do it, but since their customers are probably only spending $5-10, it doesn't make sense and they only did it for about 3 days.

That is exactly the wrongheaded type of conversation to be initiating by a entrance comment or insensate call. This is one of the few present where JD and I module totally hold, if you're goal is to trade MA then deed added way to industry. If you get the salutation "it's too overpriced" then according to whatsoever compliancy officers you can changeover to MA if they ask for "something added".

Here, let me translate this:

I come to your country seeking people to click on my link. I don't speak English very good, so using big words in the wrong places makes me look like an ***. Yes, no?

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but it doesn't matter as long as you click on my "Honda Gears" link. That's really all that matters to me. Yes No? :goofy:

Thanks, Todd. I was having a tough time trying to translate that gibberish. "....where JD and I module totally hold.." really threw me for a loop. I didn't know that JD modules!

Thanks, Todd. I was having a tough time trying to translate that gibberish. "....where JD and I module totally hold.." really threw me for a loop. I didn't know that JD modules!

Well, see....JD is Easy, so when he modulates it's easy for him to hold the modulations when trading MA's and deeds, but his salutations are overpriced when changing over to the compliancy of officers when he insensates. This of course is wrongheaded unless they ask for something to be added, which he is very good at.

This should make it even clearer now! Yes No?

Back