Medicare Millionaire

Seems the thread has turned away from advice on how to sell using one method or the other and toward most people trying to justify their doing things the way they do them. The best way to justify your actions is by putting money in the bank.

I believe the best way to sum it up is to say both ways are successful. Some people have expressed it's it's a waste of time discussing this in depth. I receive much communication from people that are confused, so it's always good to have the discussion. Many people simply don't know what to do and are asking for help.

If what you do works, stick with it. In my opinion, Nick is one of the good guys. The best of the best. Not to speak for him, but med millionaire statred as kindof an accountability thing for him and he has been helpful with info and help for many agents (including myself). Do I do thi gs exactly like him? No. But he has invested time and effort to help other agents woth little to nothing in it for him.

If what you do works, stick with it. In my opinion, Nick is one of the good guys. The best of the best. Not to speak for him, but med millionaire statred as kindof an accountability thing for him and he has been helpful with info and help for many agents (including myself). Do I do thi gs exactly like him? No. But he has invested time and effort to help other agents woth little to nothing in it for him.

Thank you my friend, I really appreciate the comment. I always intended to do more with Medicare Millionaire, but not until 2019. With great pressure, I'm probably going to do more now. Three reasons for this: 1. I so enjoy doing it. It is overwhelmingly gratifying. 2. As a result of Medicare Millionaire, I've had opportunities presented to me that I never expected 3. I talk to people and they inquire what do I get for doing this and I respond "Nothing". They reply with "Really?", as if I'm foolish and I feel that way sometimes. I've had people send me gifts certificates and almost demand that they let me accept money. Pretty humbling!

Bottom line, everything is changing quickly.

Since August 1st I have 118 sales and over $110,000 in expected commissions from those sales. This includes expected renewal of Medicare clients.
This thread is old but know it's still educating visitors. Thanks to everyone that has contributed. I've learned a lot.

Can anyone provide some insight on the $932 average commission ($110000/118) that had been generated at this point by Nick. I understood MedSupps usual average commission to be around $300. Assuming MAPDs are 50% of his sales, MAPDs would have to be averaging a commission of well over $1500 per policy to end up with an overall average of $932. Is that correct? What am I missing?
(I used a 50/50 split of medsupps and MAPD for the sake of discussion.)

This thread is old but know it's still educating visitors. Thanks to everyone that has contributed. I've learned a lot.

Can anyone provide some insight on the $932 average commission ($110000/118) that had been generated at this point by Nick. I understood MedSupps usual average commission to be around $300. Assuming MAPDs are 50% of his sales, MAPDs would have to be averaging a commission of well over $1500 per policy to end up with an overall average of $932. Is that correct? What am I missing?
Nick also cross sells ancillary products to his Med Supp/MA clients(Final Expense can easily pay $1,000 FYC...Cancer, Dental, etc.). :yes:

I assume some FE sales... med supp pays around 250-300 for T65 and mapd pays over 45 for new, 1/2 for renewals.

You could ask @MedicareMillionair

And while on-topic, maybe we can find out why he left the e off of millionaire...

Back