Medicare/Private Insurance Done if Kamala wins….

Anyone remember her plan back in 2019 she wanted to funnel everyone into a Medicare for all single payer system. What are the chances of this happening?
You're not wrong, but most of the population has woken up from the sham that is "MedicAID-For-All."

They say "Medicare-For-All" but the system they describe mirrors MedicAID. There's no mandate for this at all from the population. The vast majority of the population does not want MedicAID.

MediCARE is a system people have paid into all of their lives and continue to pay a little bit when they go on it. There are a lot of built-up funds, plus insurance companies come in and take on a TON of the costs and risks.

MedicAID is a system solely funded by every single taxpayer. There is literally zero money to install a system like this. It's a complete blue and red-hair commie pipe dream.

Moreover, as I alluded to before, almost every comment I see online nowadays is not in support of something like this.

People know it's not intelligent having THIS corrupt government solely in charge of your healthcare, and they know the details and math just doesn't add up.

Only the ravenous 25% commie base....the dumb blue and red hairs who have 45 IQ's, no business knowledge, and think everything is "fReE" are for this.

What's to keep them for putting all Medicare products(except Med supps) on an Exchange i.e Obamacare ? And cutting out the agent entirely. It's already happening with PDPs....carriers would love it. Soon most Medicare recipients will be at least somewhat internet savvy, and if not they can wait on hold for hours for a telemarketer to "help" them....not like the gov. cares. Of course this would only happen if Kamala is elected. If Trump gets back in it should be a good 4 years to be selling MAPDs. But eventually we are all getting "downsized" I say prepare now.

What's to keep them for putting all Medicare products(except Med supps) on an Exchange i.e Obamacare ? And cutting out the agent entirely. It's already happening with PDPs....carriers would love it. Soon most Medicare recipients will be at least somewhat internet savvy, and if not they can wait on hold for hours for a telemarketer to "help" them....not like the gov. cares. Of course this would only happen if Kamala is elected. If Trump gets back in it should be a good 4 years to be selling MAPDs. But eventually we are all getting "downsized" I say prepare now.
Naw man! People are becoming more and more leery of talking to agents over the phone. Face to face is the way. Now the gubment can turn the hose off but face to face or even zoom will always win.

they already did...

www.medicare.gov

Yes. But how many seniors do you think use it ? Not many..10-15% maybe.. But if they make MAPD $0 comm. they won't have a choice. Which i do think would be done in a Harris admin.
That would have to be voted on wouldn’t it? What would be the chances that passes the house and senate?

Back