Mega comes collecting

Well, I have to admit that I have yet to see anything from them other than a nasty letter saying I owe them money. No letters from any collection agencies either.

And I just talked to my old DSL earlier today and he said that they usualy just try and push people into paying and rarely ever pursue it beyond a phone call and a letter from them.

Did you ever have to pay them the debit balance they said you owe them? I am also an ex-mega agent that got a call from healthmarkets this week that i owe them over $5,000.

ask them to provide you with a list of all active clients to see if it will ever pay out.....

Did you ever have to pay them the debit balance they said you owe them? I am also an ex-mega agent that got a call from healthmarkets this week that i owe them over $5,000.

ask them to provide you with a list of all active clients to see if it will ever pay out.....

They did, it is on their website. I did the math and with the debit balance i have and the personal earnings that is going towards reducing that balance it will take about 2 years to bring to 0 if those clients stay on the books. What greedy crooks, they must be desperate for money knowing the millions they have to pay out in judgements.

Then tell them your account will pay out and leave you alone....

They did, it is on their website. I did the math and with the debit balance i have and the personal earnings that is going towards reducing that balance it will take about 2 years to bring to 0 if those clients stay on the books. What greedy crooks, they must be desperate for money knowing the millions they have to pay out in judgements.

For instance: I have seen it done before where your policies are immediately moved off your agent number, when terminated, and then your renewals are not yours, then you owe the money and your renewals/issues will not pay it off over time. I'm not saying this is going on, here, but I've seen it done.

For instance: I have seen it done before where your policies are immediately moved off your agent number, when terminated, and then your renewals are not yours, then you owe the money and your renewals/issues will not pay it off over time. I'm not saying this is going on, here, but I've seen it done.

What a lowlife move. Who was it doing this?

It seems like it was yesterday I was working for those trolls at UGA/Mega! I had a 3k balance which they came after me for. Since they trained me to lie on every application I told them I'll go public if they intend to pursue this amount. I told them they trained me to commit insurance fraud which is not cool. Keep in mind though not everyone gets trained this way though unfortunately.

Good luck and learn from this experience! I learned that ALL GA's pretty much suck, lie and try to screw you!! I know this from experience with Aflac, Combined, UGA/Mega, AHU and others. Get what you need out of them in terms of training and go independent! You'll be glad you did!

It seems like it was yesterday I was working for those trolls at UGA/Mega! I had a 3k balance which they came after me for. Since they trained me to lie on every application I told them I'll go public if they intend to pursue this amount. I told them they trained me to commit insurance fraud which is not cool.

So did they back off and forego the collection of the 3K...?

Interesting...

They did back off! They sent me a 1099 at the end of the year though which I had to file with my taxes. I'm glad I got out early only being in debt with them 3k as opposed to some who are in debt over 50k. Bad organization with greedy management who will stop at nothing but to pad their bottom line.

To this day I still have all their training material and deceptive tactics they originally taught me, if they were to contact me regarding anything I'd turn it all over to the insurance commissioner!

Last edited:
Back