Mega comes collecting

They mailed me a letter last week saying I owed them $5,592.65 and some lady that works for them keeps calling me every other day leaving messages to return her calls about how we can work out a payment arrangement. I still have some business on the books with them but it will probably take 2 years to pay off the debit balance. I have not returned her calls and i sent them a letter that my current manager told me to send them in response to cease and desist or else i will report them to the insurance commissioner, attorney general, and media about the unethical selling practices and complaints from former clients that i enrolled into their inferior plans. They should have recieved this letter yesterday so i'll wait and see what happens next. Ether they will back off and leave me alone or they will take further action.

No, they do not, when I was a newbie all they talked about was their "abundance" of leads, and they welcomed me to my last "job interview" of my carreer lol.

They must teach the RSM's to say that because that is what mine said as well. It's been months since I've written anything with them. I am just waiting for the call about my debt balance.:mad:

The worst part is, I thought I was a halfway intelligent guy and I've been in sales for over 15 yrs, and I still fell for it to sign up with them. Luckily I got out quickly before I owed that much.

Back