Mortgage Protection

Driving into new subdivisions, checking them out. recording addresses and some special features of homes. (verbally into recorder) getting ph #'s from polk directory.

When I call, I do not start out by mentioning Insurance.

I compliment them on some special feature of their Home (which I record along with address) Get Info such as How long they have been there. Who did their Landscaping, or brick work, what kind of dog was that..whatever. Just general conversation. I even might mention that I've considered moving into their neighborhood. Just getting them to talk. then, Oh by the way......................you know the rest.

I have to admit, I just thought of taking this approach, and started doing the recording bit that includes features of the homes after pondering thinking outside the box after reading the 1st 4 chapters online of High Probability Selling.

I'm thinking of writing a script for this approach but I think it will need to be more of a general outline because general conversation is the primary goal.

The calls are more fun and I get to know a little about everyone I talk to.

Who doesn't like complimented on and talking about their new home.

It looks like this is going to work well

Just set up 2 appts. this morning from 17 calls. same neighborhood. 10 min. from my house.

I ordered the book....

Has anyone else tried this approach?

Nice job I printed this bad boy out!!

Would you like single or double-ply toilet paper?

About fifteen years ago, when my older daughter was an 8 year old Girl Scout, they used to sell cookies outside the grocery store on Saturday morning.

I coached her to ask folks, "would you like two boxes or three?" Being that kids are the best salespeople going, she happily applied the advise.

She led the world in Girl Scout cookie sales that year...

About fifteen years ago, when my older daughter was an 8 year old Girl Scout, they used to sell cookies outside the grocery store on Saturday morning.

I coached her to ask folks, "would you like two boxes or three?" Being that kids are the best salespeople going, she happily applied the advise.

She led the world in Girl Scout cookie sales that year...

It's fun to teach the kids how to pitch a product.
:cool:

Does anyone have a good mortgage protection flyer or door hanger that they use with success? If so can I get a copy? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a good mortgage protection flyer or door hanger that they use with success? If so can I get a copy? Thanks in advance.

I haven't had the proto-type of this made up yet...but here is what I am considering.....

Behind this door could be
Your Recliner & TV
A hot meal on the table
Your wife waiting...with nothing on

OR

A desperate and sick criminal
waiting to end your life
over some cash and jewelry

Of course, you are prepared
for the first set of options.

Are you prepared for the
second option???

Call me today
because
Dying without Life Insurance
is like saying
"I Hate You"
From the Grave.

So....what do you guys think? Should I secure a copyright anytime soon???

Hello everyone! I am new to the board . Any suggestions on how to grow your business? Where are good leads available? What is easier to sell life or health?

Gary

there is a place for mortgage protection... I have an 86% of my policies staying on the books. The difference is that I know how to sell mortgage protection and I know WHO to sell it to. I don't always sell non-med to a mortgage protection lead. If you know your business inside and out, you will not fail. I really have to shutter at the IQ comment. I am going to be calling an atty. at 4 pm today that isn't yor regular traffic lawyer. He is a corporate atty. They are some of the most sly, conniving people I know. He definitely is not suffering in the IQ department. That, of course, is just one example. I just don't think it is appropriate to judge someone's intelligence because of the vessel they choose to send their inquiry in.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I haven't had the proto-type of this made up yet...but here is what I am considering.....

Behind this door could be
Your Recliner & TV
A hot meal on the table
Your wife waiting...with nothing on

OR

A desperate and sick criminal
waiting to end your life
over some cash and jewelry

Of course, you are prepared
for the first set of options.

Are you prepared for the
second option???

Call me today
because
Dying without Life Insurance
is like saying
"I Hate You"
From the Grave.

So....what do you guys think? Should I secure a copyright anytime soon???​

It would work but you would get tons of hate mail, too... you could just as easily target churches and get a hold of their member lists and then mail them and tell them Jesus would want you to protect your family... All of those things work but crap, I don't know if I could do it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
that was supposed to be two separate replies but okay then... you'll have to use those dashes as an imaginary conversation separater. I wonder if it is going to do it again.... let's see

Last edited:
Back