My Recruiting Ad On Craiglist

Re: My Recruiting Ad

Would what you are looking for be reading Craigslist help wanted?

Since they kicked the whores off who really goes to Craigslist anymore?

Would what you are looking for be reading Craigslist help wanted?

IMO, craigslist, Career builder and Monster are all about the same quality. The turds are everywhere these days, and so are the prospects you are looking for as well. You never know what you will find. I have met some far bigger whores on Career builder. :biggrin:

where in the hell is Jaclsonville

You say you offer inexpensive E&O coverage, but the next sentence says, In order to contract with me, you must already have an insurance license, E&O coverage

:goofy::goofy::arghh::confused::tongue:

I actually had a young lady tell me last night that she got her job with an SEO marketing firm from craigslist. She had just finished up her degree a few months prior. So apparently some qualified people are looking on CL.

Last time I looked at Monster it seemed just as spammy as CL or anything else.

You say you offer inexpensive E&O coverage, but the next sentence says, In order to contract with me, you must already have an insurance license, E&O coverage

:goofy::goofy::arghh::confused::tongue:

It says "(or the ability to purchase it)"

I think they just moved to another section.

The problem with Craiglist is that you are going after brand new agents.

You are better off targeting seasoned agents.

You can manage 1000 seasoned agents vs 100 new agents. Takes the same about of time.

New agents are time robbers. The seasoned agents already know this business. You just have to give them a good contract and be there if they have a problem.

I suggest you dont recruit off of craigslist.

There are lots of better ways to recruit season agents. Linkedin is a great place if you know how to work it.

The agents you get off of craiglist will only cost you money and create a big debit balance for you.

Good agents dont go to craigslist to find an imo.

The problem with Craiglist is that you are going after brand new agents.

You are better off targeting seasoned agents.

You can manage 1000 seasoned agents vs 100 new agents. Takes the same about of time.

New agents are time robbers. The seasoned agents already know this business. You just have to give them a good contract and be there if they have a problem.

I suggest you dont recruit off of craigslist.

There are lots of better ways to recruit season agents. Linkedin is a great place if you know how to work it.

The agents you get off of craiglist will only cost you money and create a big debit balance for you.

Good agents dont go to craigslist to find an imo.

Thanks, Mark. I agree with most of what you said. One of my goals this year is learning how to use LinkedIn effectively.

However, I don't feel like new agents are a total waste of time. True enough, there are many agents that get contracted, spend hours on the phone with you and never submit the first piece of business. But there are others that "Get It" and just need a little grooming/advice from time-to-time.

When an agent calls me, if I determine they're not a good fit I'll help them find other options that may be more suitable. We all had to start somewhere.

Back