NASB North American Senior Benefits

Yea, that is the one we use on our The Legacy Advantage site when people register for career opportunities with us. I keep the video on VIMEO instead of YouTube because the streaming quality and player is so much better at VIMEO.

20 minutes is all I figure and agent needs to sit through when discussing what we do.

Getting "404 page not found" error messages on legacysecure.com, eldercaresecure.com and the link in your signature..

HMMM. Try clearing your browser history.

I have no issues with getting through on the links.

Didn't help.... Still can't get through using the link in your signature. Using Verizon for access if that makes a difference.

----------

Didn't help.... Still can't get through using the link in your signature. Using Verizon for access if that makes a difference.

Has something to do with using FireFox.. Links work with IE... Kind of regret it though.. Slide 2 on the slide show popped up and scarred the devil out of me.. :)

Last edited:
First post and it reads like every other marketing pitch for every other MLM. Are you an intern or did they just hire you as a junior marketing associate?

I do not care what you think. My trainees see it for themselves. I am more than willing to let you do a drive along and see for yourself if you live close. I'm not sure how I can prove it to you otherwise but I do not need to prove it to you unless you want to join my team and see for yourself. I take great pride on my closing ratio being 100%.

Where do you live. I live 5 miles from the NASB home office(Milner Group). I'll ride along next week.

I do not care what you think. My trainees see it for themselves. I am more than willing to let you do a drive along and see for yourself if you live close. I'm not sure how I can prove it to you otherwise but I do not need to prove it to you unless you want to join my team and see for yourself. I take great pride on my closing ratio being 100%.
The stupidity is oozing. No agent has EVER closed 100%. You...are a moron.

Back