NASB North American Senior Benefits

You are a simpleton and you sound very disgruntled and scorn about something. I hope you too can find success in whatever it is that you do. Cheer up buttercup! I should not have replied even this much, for I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. So quit being angry and insulting people over your keyboard and find something constructive to do. Maybe if you put as much time into sales (or whatever it is you do), that you do posting on this forum, you too could be successful.

Have a great night sunshine!

----------

Houston. I'd be more than happy to show you my closing skills. C'mon, let's ride!

:D:D:D:D You dont know us very well do you?:D:D I live 5 mins from their office in Lawrenceville, GA too, Ill ride along with you just to see how SUPER you are, cmon, purty pleeze:biggrin:

She could teach Spur some things I guess. 100% is impossible to beat.

I know really, Im like gag me with a southern barbie doll LOL, been in the business a whole 5 months, she is in Houston so maybe EZmoney can talk some since into her and maybe even recruit her, God knows she would be much much better off.

That's pretty cool, great job. Don't mind these Packers.

How many hours you work a week or how many appointments you go on weekly.

If you don't want to chat here, you could FB me.

Thad

I'm betting one of the Trolling Creeps that comes on here every week with a different name just figured out a new way to push some buttons. Sorry guys but it looks like you all took the bait this time. lol

Better you than me!:yes:

Back