Need 3 Final Expense Companies

AML does not have phone says just yet. You can do "sight unseen," but you still need a wet signature via fax or mail. Tony is on this forum somewhere, he can tell you about AML better than anyone.

I am going to start marketing FE by phone, I need to know 2-3 companies that allow phone apps (no paper or wet sigs) that are good companies and have good rates and good commissions.

I would recommend Baltimore Life (available in most states) for a 100%-by-phone application and decent rates. Foresters, however, has awesome rates and good comp. Foresters will be releasing their 100% phone application for PlanRight (FE) in January. It will be available in nine states to start (list not published yet). The entire process there, too, will be over the phone.
Visit: www.finalexpensebyphone.com
.. for contracts with both Baltimore Life and Foresters.

re: siminc1

Do you do just phones sales? Whats your monthly production like?

I do both face to face and over the phones sales. I run an agency that covers 6 states. we do 100k plus a month
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AML does not have phone says just yet. You can do "sight unseen," but you still need a wet signature via fax or mail. Tony is on this forum somewhere, he can tell you about AML better than anyone.

Yes this is true

Last edited:
Back