Need Advice!

Sorry Arnguy for the HUGE font size (force of habit), and thanks Mr. Bill & Senior-Advisor-Indiana for the dose of reality! Glad I found this forum!!

Realize you are there to pay for their kids braces and private schools, not yours. Start looking around and find a better fit. Understand however, there aren't many to any staints out there to work for. Start thinking about doing your own thing.

LGilmore, what are "staints"?:goofy:

Arnguy,

Don't you know nuttin?

Stain’t, > contraction for stain ain’t. That stain’t mine. It was there before I sat down. Stain'ter, > noun one who stain’ts. Stain’ting, the act of staining that one denies. Upper English. :yes:

Wow, Frank. I really feel stupid. However, I thought that word was Lower English.:nah:

Don't feel bad, that is a common mistake most people make because it is a contraction.

The word was first used when a court jester sat in the Queen's chair and left a huge stain when he got up. The queen thought the word was so funny and "cute" that she commanded all of her subjects to begin using it. That's what makes it "Upper English". It also was a tall chair.

Some people think that is just a "fig newton" of my imagination but I got it straight from the Queen.

Hey AZAGENT, I just found out today that my RSM gets somewhere 9K a month strictly for office expenses. Noone that works there should have to pay a dime for marketing.

[IMGREFLECT]
Hey AZAGENT, I just found out today that my RSM gets somewhere 9K a month strictly for office expenses. Noone that works there should have to pay a dime for marketing.
[/IMGREFLECT]

I'VE HEARD THE EXACT SAME THING FROM SEVERAL OTHER AGENTS AS WELL! I WON'T BE THERE FOR LONG ANYWAY. I ALSO WILL NO LONGER TRAIN ONCE I'M FINISHED WITH THE AGENT I'M WORKING WITH NOW!

I would telL him how it works too. Take him with you and make an ovveride off of him. Thats what I would do. I just found that my RSM is closing down his office and starting a new carre place with anouther company. He is not going to tell them what he is doing. He also said if we don't go with him to the new place he will steal our clients. This won't take place for about another month. SO i will be busy chasing clients about that time. I can't believe how scandalous this insurance world is sometimes. Money definetly makes people crazy.

Back