Need help "closing deals"

I am brand new to the business. But this I know. In order to be successful my procedure must establish the following 4 points. And it must be done in sequence.

Somehow I must establish TRUST.

Then I must find a NEED

Then I must supply the HELP

Finally I must create the HURRY

There will be discussions about how to accomplish each of the above points but I firmly believe that each one must be accomplished.

I am brand new to the business. But this I know. In order to be successful my procedure must establish the following 4 points. And it must be done in sequence.

Somehow I must establish TRUST.

Then I must find a NEED

Then I must supply the HELP

Finally I must create the HURRY

There will be discussions about how to accomplish each of the above points but I firmly believe that each one must be accomplished.

Few words, much sense, we should learn from the jedi master.

:jiggy:

Oh no, the coaching/training thing, I got hammered on here because I said people should train and learn how to do sales, it went into natural abilities, either you have it or you don't, some things you can't learn, etc.

Make up your mind people!!

:yes:

Well...you'll need thick skin:D

Just remember that an opinion here just represents that person's opinion.

Imagine anyone trying to run for anything or trying to start any business listening to just a few people people.

The bottom line is do what you know - do what you love and help others.

Well...you'll need thick skin:D

Just remember that an opinion here just represents that person's opinion.

Imagine anyone trying to run for anything or trying to start any business listening to just a few people people.

The bottom line is do what you know - do what you love and help others.

I was totally joking, that's why I added the silly face.

I do agree oh wise one and it comes down to this:

Not everything works for everyone

and

Not everything works on everyone

By the way, cute kid xrac!

Thanks! I posted it because it was what I thought was a silly expression on my grandaughter's face. The avatar I use on another site is actually my wife's great great grandfather's picture from the early 1900's. It is a neat contrast.

Thanks! I posted it because it was what I thought was a silly expression on my grandaughter's face. The avatar I use on another site is actually my wife's great great grandfather's picture from the early 1900's. It is a neat contrast.

Early 1900's that sounds awesome.

What site?

Early 1900's that sounds awesome.

What site?

A site that is unpopular with some people, Topgunproducers.com, because the moderator can be opinionated and abrasive. While I don't agree with everything I do agree with most of it. My philosphy with TGP is to eat the food and spit out the seeds. I have learned a great deal about sales from there and have been lead to some awesome books and tapes.

Last edited:
To answer Xrac's question, I have a successful guy that I will be going around with once or twice a week beginning this week. Up until this point...6 months into it I have been pretty much winging it. The mentoring I did have (if you can call it that) was sporadic at best.
I've gotten more useful info here than I did with my previous
"trainer".
Thanks everyone!

Couple of things I've learned:

Never give anyone a company brochure. That always gets "Thanks, I'll go home and look this over." You might as well kick them out the door. I always give people my yellow sheet that has all they need to know. The brochure is going to confuse and scare them and they will never make a decision.

Always use your right brain to sell. If you left brain the client(logic, numbers), you will invite objections. Find some right-brain sales books that teach you how to get clients to "feel" you should be trusted and can advise them. If you are interested, there are a couple of books I think are good.

Yes I agree with Rubliano, If you follow through with that you can do it. But be aware that there are things that can prevent it. But read the books about it is what I say!

Back