New 2 Minute ACA Express

December 15, 2015

ACA Express has been a real life-saver today! Thanks Kenny for staying the course and not trying to fix what ain't broken, like another WBE did.

A holiday toast to Kenny and Team at ACA Express! :yes:

-Allen

December 15, 2015

ACA Express has been a real life-saver today! Thanks Kenny for staying the course and not trying to fix what ain't broken, like another WBE did.

A holiday toast to Kenny and Team at ACA Express! :yes:

-Allen

Prefer Crown Black please... :)

stuck behind closed doors for now.............

Found em, got through the back door on two, then they locked em down again. DONE, HON. It was a good year, thanks to ACAEx we dunked several walk ins that I promised myself that I'd not take, but I did. Otherwise I would have turned them all away.

Are we still able to submit and get eligibility letters? I am about to go sign up to get these last two done. I have been waiting through carrier portals so long that I have timed out every time on the carrier side.

Are we still able to submit and get eligibility letters? I am about to go sign up to get these last two done. I have been waiting through carrier portals so long that I have timed out every time on the carrier side.

ACAExpress is S C R E A M I N G through apps like a Texas Ranger! <we are located in Dalls>..

:1cute:

Just blasted my last one and it was completed in less than three minutes.

Good night, leaving before the phone rings again.

So healthsherpa has been good to me since last year. They had a problem today keeping up with volume and shut down.

Why is it that ACA express can submit and app in seconds? Meaning I just submitted my last 2 that didn't go through and they say complete? Crazy because I cant even submit one through the carriers because healthcare.gov is down. I cant make sense of it but what the hell if it works out I will be using ACA express.

Kenny if you read this. One thing I would suggest is this. HS keeps all the data including the SSN# on file for the agents. Which makes it easy for us to resubmit plans the next year. Example is that I had 20 humana clients. Prices went up and I called all the client and moved them to Aetna. All I had to do is get approval from the client. Really easy. ACA only keeps the main persons SSN# on file. Not a huge issue but I feel like the next couple of years I will have to keep submitting the same clients to the newest and best plan until OBAMAcare figures this Sh#### out.

But I like the ACA express platform and will have my agents us it in the future. Thanks Kenny from ACA express.

Back