Newbie Here that Sets Appts...

As an appointment setter, it is best to get the appointment so the customer has a commitment. At least with a commitment you have a chance to get your foot in the door. Many who are interested on the phone then have a negative voice from their partner after off the phone etc... So some of the no shows are not due to the appt setter.
Both the agent and appt setter should be able to work out a plan together on the no shows. It is not easy to set appts as it is not easy to sell them. This type of relationship has to be joint and both appreciated the agent and the appt setter. Have a prosperous day.

I would like a quote for the service you offer. Please email me at [email protected]

thanks

Hi guys! I am new to your forum and would like to discuss my services and get your feedback.

I have been in the appointment setting business for last 5 years and have worked w/presetting appointments for final expense, mortgage life/disability,health,medicare and other specialties.

I want to continue to work with insurance agents and brokers to setup appointments but it's like long term business relationships w/decent agents have seemed to dry up of late. I am experienced and feel I charge a fair amount per kept appt. plus, have had nice long runs w/agents in the past so, good track record. Any thoughts or advise for me? Maybe I am just on a bad streak or, looking in the wrong place. What's a good appt. setter to do?

I may not be able to reply to PM's yet so, beside postings, if you'd like to talk additionally outside the forum,please include an e mail address in your reply.

Thanks for your thoughts everyone.

Hi guys! I am new to your forum and would like to discuss my services and get your feedback.

I have been in the appointment setting business for last 5 years and have worked w/presetting appointments for final expense, mortgage life/disability,health,medicare and other specialties.

I want to continue to work with insurance agents and brokers to setup appointments but it's like long term business relationships w/decent agents have seemed to dry up of late. I am experienced and feel I charge a fair amount per kept appt. plus, have had nice long runs w/agents in the past so, good track record. Any thoughts or advise for me? Maybe I am just on a bad streak or, looking in the wrong place. What's a good appt. setter to do?

I may not be able to reply to PM's yet so, beside postings, if you'd like to talk additionally outside the forum,please include an e mail address in your reply.

Thanks for your thoughts everyone.

I'm interested please contact me;
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back