No FFM Number Will Be Issued

I got the same information about verifying on exchange status, except that in my state Humana is not selling an "on exchange" product. I called back to another agent support line rep, who cleared this up. I can order literature without proving I am Marketplace certified. Not that you asked, but this may help someone.

Cough* Cough*.........

3. When will I be assigned my FFM registration number? Why haven’t I received my FFM registration number yet?

There are no “FFM registration numbers” and you will not be assigned an FFM registration number. You created your FFM User ID when you created your account on the CMS Enterprise Portal during Part II of the agent/broker registration process. If you have forgotten your FFM User ID or password information, click on the “Forgot my User ID/Password” link on the CMS Enterprise Portal log-in web page at https://portal.cms.gov/

Cough* Cough*.........

3. When will I be assigned my FFM registration number? Why haven’t I received my FFM registration number yet?

There are no “FFM registration numbers” and you will not be assigned an FFM registration number. You created your FFM User ID when you created your account on the CMS Enterprise Portal during Part II of the agent/broker registration process. If you have forgotten your FFM User ID or password information, click on the “Forgot my User ID/Password” link on the CMS Enterprise Portal log-in web page at https://portal.cms.gov/

dang......so my FFM number is going to be killerkittydeathmatch.......

Thumbs up to Tater, I never doubt a Texan ever since I was stationed in Austin back in the 60's and a Texan told me their jack rabbits were bigger than a dog and then I saw one. I just received the email also.

----------

dang......so my FFM number is going to be killerkittydeathmatch.......

How about the one's who used "mineis10inchesofbliss":D:D

Thumbs up to Tater, I never doubt a Texan ever since I was stationed in Austin back in the 60's and a Texan told me their jack rabbits were bigger than a dog and then I saw one. I just received the email also.

----------

How about the one's who used "mineis10inchesofbliss":D:D

So my ID ObamaDoesn'tCare is going to be a good hit! :biggrin:

I just wonder how many calls the help desk is getting about people wanting to change their user id. I'm just gonna roll with the one i got "trailerparkstallion":D

Back