Norvax vs Quotit

As a couple agents mention here, there is another choice for insurance quoting and sales technology, coming in January.

Unique capabilities and value proposition. I believe personally it is worth a very strong look. And yes, I may be biased because I am part of this new company.

I still need to keep quiet about a few of the ways this new vendor is different from the few respectable players that are out there now. I look forward to being able to tell you more.

However, for now, do these things interest you (below)?
  • National multi-line carrier coverage.
  • Powerful, experienced industry leadership.
  • No service contracts to lock you in.
  • Not owned by, or starting, an agency.
  • No incentives to recruit agents to a sponsoring downchain, actively or passively.
  • Not a lead vendor but seamlessly integrates with most places you would get your leads.
  • Strong, attentive customer service.
More information coming soon. Or, if you would like an early demonstration, please shoot me an email from within this forum.

If you are poised to make a decision now on a quoting/sales technology vendor, you may want to wait a few weeks. At the very least, I recommend not signing any length of term contract with any technology vendor. In my opinion that is a very bad idea... and you may find that you don't really need to do so, even if you DO choose to move forward with that vendor.

Why would a vendor want to lock you in? There aren't too many answers to that question. I believe a business partner should prove its value over and over to you, every day. And you should have that choice when you decide to make it.

I will post more soon, and will start a new topic in the appropriate place in this forum, as the time draws nearer.

Thank you and Cheers to a successful and productive 2009.

Anyone know if this new system does LTC and LIfe along with health? I have a very good domain name and I am licensed. Any SEO companies that people would recommend?

;)

Does norvax or quotit help new agents close more deals?

A quote system allows your potential clients who like to do things on their own, to play around with the plans.

I usually receive at least one sale a month from somebody whom I have never spoken to before they purchased their plan. Best month was three.

I like the ability to both call a prospect, and send them an e-mail with some sample plans from their lead information, while their phone is ringing with me on the other end.

If I get them on the phone, I can usually get them to open the e-mail if they have an urgency for a plan and begin the information process.

Otherwise I introduce myself, let them know I'm a local agent with a local office, and to expect more calls, if they say "great just what I needed", then I also let them know that I just paid $8.00 for the privilege of contacting them and that's the downside to searching online for health insurance versus using a local agent to begin with. Then I explain about the rates being set by law, so they can't get a cheaper rate for the same quoted plan in our state, and your agent choices will come down to the customer service provided, and the location of your agent.

If I'm fast enough, within 15 seconds of the lead hitting my inbox I have broker office running a sample quote, I use Norvax at the moment, and the leads phone is ringing with me on the other end.

I couldn't provide that service without a quote system that fast.

Last edited:
Hi Guy

Do you have some of your leads integrated into the Norvax search engine? I thought about doing that, but I wasn't sure about the cost.

I think you do what I do. Of course...if I step away for 15 minutes, the quote is delayed.

Thanks.

Hi Guy

Do you have some of your leads integrated into the Norvax search engine? I thought about doing that, but I wasn't sure about the cost.

I think you do what I do. Of course...if I step away for 15 minutes, the quote is delayed.

Thanks.

I have only been using netquote as of late. Could use your advice on some other lead companies. PM me those if you would.

I have netquote load the leads directly into broker office at the same time the lead is entered. They do this for free.

When I hear my e-mail inbox sound off with a double click, meaning I just received back to back e-mails, I know it's a lead.

One e-mail is the lead, the second e-mail is telling me the lead was loaded into broker office.

I pull up the e-mail, begin dialing the number and refresh broker office to reflect the new lead then begin the quote, pick 8 to 10 plans and send off the e-mail.

I also have netquote running at the same time, so if I hit a bad lead, I apply for the credit right then. Often within 45 seconds of receiving the lead, if it's a bad lead I've already applied for the credit.

At least the people at netquote know then that I don't mess around getting to the prospects.

This week I had Anita Hurst, No Mo, and Don't Bother, apply for quotes.

I didn't realize NQ does that for free. But once they are loaded into BO....if you have an autoresponder, does the first email automatically go out without you doing anything?

I'll PM some info on different lead companies.

Back