O.K....Give Me The Straight P@@P!

Sorry...I don't understand...If you are asking will I still be working my Neimans job, I don't know. I don't see how I can do both with my crazy hours. That's why I asked about a salary. I read that Prudential pays a small salary of about $400 weekly for 10 weeks. That would be a stretch but I could live on that for a while combined with my husband's income.:nah:

Metlife will pay a salary of up to $800 per week for 19 weeks at the start.

Dang, the NM's by me has annual evenings where only people who spend $100k in the store are invited to shop. I'm never invited. Does your store do that? Can you hook me up?

As has been said before, you need to spend a long weekend and read through the forum threads. There's so much info already here. I can't recall who said it, but someone I think posted just today or yesterday: Health insurance is bought, life insurance is sold. That is a great perspective.

most insurance is sold evenings and weekends......

I totally agree with one exception, the senior market.

Seniors usually don't want to see an agent in the evening or on weekends. Weekends are for family and grandchildren, evenings are for sleeping so they have the stamina to take care of grandchildren.

The senior market is basically 9-5 M-F.

Muff... I think to start out u will find yourself working lots of nights and weekends. It takes years to build a self supporting client base where u can peel away from the BS hours. For years i worked days and nights on Monday, and Tues. booking appts and "running: them on wed and thurs from 10 am till my last one at 8 pm... then fridays i did paperwork and got additional info for apps. this was when i only went belly to belly with the client. dont know if i could have started out as an online agent... now though, i only do online new sales and play with my existing client base. i work about 30 hours a week... i wake up at 9 and stop about 4 or 5 or 6 and sometimes a do have to do an app at night... but not often. i have built my existing base up to 450 applications. i never target single people as to me they are a waste of time... but when u are new, u get what u can get.

so... just be ready to work 24/7 to start but after a few years u will be set.

hope this helps and also... all i sell is indy health, nothing else.

Dang, the NM's by me has annual evenings where only people who spend $100k in the store are invited to shop. I'm never invited. Does your store do that? Can you hook me up?

Of course I can, and I'm inviting you! How about a pair of Mario Bruni shoes, they are only $6500. Remember, image is everything, Mr. Bill. You can afford it, you sell INSURANCE!!!!!!!:laugh:
Will that be on your Neiman's or AMEX?

Back