O.K....Give Me The Straight P@@P!

Muff... I think to start out u will find yourself working lots of nights and weekends. It takes years to build a self supporting client base where u can peel away from the BS hours. For years i worked days and nights on Monday, and Tues. booking appts and "running: them on wed and thurs from 10 am till my last one at 8 pm... then fridays i did paperwork and got additional info for apps. this was when i only went belly to belly with the client. dont know if i could have started out as an online agent... now though, i only do online new sales and play with my existing client base. i work about 30 hours a week... i wake up at 9 and stop about 4 or 5 or 6 and sometimes a do have to do an app at night... but not often. i have built my existing base up to 450 applications. i never target single people as to me they are a waste of time... but when u are new, u get what u can get.

so... just be ready to work 24/7 to start but after a few years u will be set.

hope this helps and also... all i sell is indy health, nothing else.

That wasn't what I wanted to hear, but again I'm not afraid of work. I have a pretty strong work ethic. At least I'd be a little more in control of my schedule instead of working when someone ELSE wants me on the clock...right?

Dang, the NM's by me has annual evenings where only people who spend $100k in the store are invited to shop. I'm never invited. Does your store do that? Can you hook me up?

Of course I can, and I'm inviting you! How about a pair of Mario Bruni shoes, they are only $6500. Remember, image is everything, Mr. Bill. You can afford it, you sell INSURANCE!!!!!!!:laugh:
Will that be on your Neiman's or AMEX?

Do you take Diner's Club?

Nope...NM, AMEX, Cash or Check...that's it. No Visa, no MC, no Diner's Club. Come on, get with the program.

Great if you're working in a factory, or workin' a farm, but...

Don't overestimate the value of "hard work" in this business.

You'll be more successful doing the right things for 30 hours a week than you will doing the wrong things for 60...
Do you mean don't underestimate the value of hard work in this business?
Working my retail job is different than most people realize. We not only work our "walk-up" customers, but we are expected to build a relationship with these people. I call my customers regularly, informing them of new products, specials,etc...I'm always asking for referrals. I pass my card out left and right. I have a blog to keep my customers informed @http://luxurybeautyvixen.blogspsot.com If there is no floor traffic then I think out of the box. I have organized offsite events to generate more sales. I work my business hard. I'm not just standing around all day looking pretty in my Blahnik's waiting for business to come my way. I pursue it! Is this what you are referring to as "hard work". If it is, then I'm there!

Back