Obama Care Resource

AN EVER GROWING LIST of Kaiser Foundation Questions and Answers related to ACA Premiums, Subsidies, Penalties, Cost-Sharing, etc.. This will help answer a lot of the questions that continually come up in the forum.

LINK: http://kff.org/health-reform/faq/health-reform-frequently-asked-questions/

In fact, this entire thread (for the most part) is packed with useful reference links. It's also convenient and useful to access while on appointments. I asked the moderators to consider making it a "sticky", but my request was ignored. :-(
-ac

October 31, 2014

UPDATED Agents and Brokers Resource Page:

Resources for Agents and Brokers in the Health Insurance Marketplaces - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

About 60% down the page, you'll see a link to the official list of entities that are registered with the Marketplace to sell Qualified Health Plans in 2015. Ensure that your National Producer Number was properly captured and inserted into the listing by CMS, or you won't be able to earn commissions from the Marketplace in 2015.
ac

November 10, 2014

NOTE: This post is intended for those of you in states that are participating in the Medicaid Expansion program. (thank HouCoogster for this notice)

Want to know why, and at what 2015 income, your state's Marketplace punishes children by sentencing them to Medicaid and/or CHIP?

Go to: Medicaid and CHIP Marketplace Interactions | Medicaid.gov Click on your state to learn more.

Unfortunately, this didn't help me figure out the convoluted set of rules for not allowing children on their parent's Marketplace plan in Illinois, but you might have better luck!
Allen

Last edited:
November 10, 2014

Want to know why, and at what 2015 income, your state's Marketplace punishes children by sentencing them to Medicaid and/or CHIP?

Go to: Medicaid and CHIP Marketplace Interactions | Medicaid.gov Click on your state to learn more.

Unfortunately, this didn't help me figure out the convoluted set of rules for not allowing children on their parent's Marketplace plan in Illinois, but you might have better luck!
Allen

OK.............So AC for ONE FREAKIN CASE................you are going to go through all this trouble for ...........What?.....Nothing............nothing......why are you even posting this garbage?

Back