Off Topic

fdahl82

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ok, I have MS outlook 2007. I need help!!! For some reason it is not showing HTML inside my emails when I receive them, it is only showing the source code. It's pissin me off, I am getting irritated, and I don't know how to fix it. Please, please if you can help me fix this, email me. [email protected] Thank you very much in advance.

Go to "Tools" and click on "Options". The go to the "Mail Format" tab and make sure you have HTML selected in Message Format.

Ok, I have MS outlook 2007. I need help!!! For some reason it is not showing HTML inside my emails when I receive them, it is only showing the source code. It's pissin me off, I am getting irritated, and I don't know how to fix it. Please, please if you can help me fix this, email me. [email protected] Thank you very much in advance.

I put a lot of my questions in this thing I call "The Google" and it's absolutely amazing...in 2 seconds I can usually get the answer to many things. It's a blast, give it a whirl sometime. I have also found it's a very bad idea to post your email address on an open forum as there a programs that love to pick up your email and then fill your inbox with all kinds of junk you don't want.

Is this what you are talking about?

Google Launches 'The Google' For Older Adults | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I think W used "The Google" as well.

I put a lot of my questions in this thing I call "The Google" and it's absolutely amazing...in 2 seconds I can usually get the answer to many things. It's a blast, give it a whirl sometime. I have also found it's a very bad idea to post your email address on an open forum as there a programs that love to pick up your email and then fill your inbox with all kinds of junk you don't want.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Google is a much better resource for info Luke that than the general section of this forum. I also strongly dislike vague thread titles.

I think you'd be surprised how much websites cost. I have no idea how much traffic this site gets, but it can get very expensive.

Back