Old Settlers Agents

As a rule I do not write direct monthly business.

If someone wanted quarterly I would write it.

But it’s been at least 10 years since I had someone want quarterly.

I can’t even remember the last time I had someone even ask about monthly direct.

New agents seem to have that request a lot.

Leads me to believe it’s an agent problem.

I just remembered I did write a direct monthly not long ago.

Son of a client. Only account he has is where he gets his paycheck on a card. That card doesn’t allow regular debits.

Situation like that is the only time I would write it. If I’m meeting someone from a lead then yes, I’ll walk from it.

Again, I can’t remember that happening in the last 3-4 years.

What’s wrong If someone wants to write the company a check?

Do you refuse to do business with someone who wants direct monthly bill ?

What if they want quarterly?

Why is the agent who writes DB dumb ?
I don't remember when I last wrote a direct monthly bill. However, I did write a $453 quarterly direct bill a couple of months ago. at 120% commission, I couldn't see walking away from it.

I wrote 4 direct monthly with am am 12-18 months ago and all on the books . Am am allows dm off the bat . You don’t even have to collect the premium up front as they mail the bill with the policy . But circumstances a little different . 1 was a mapd client , 1 I followed to post office and they got money order , 1 i I replaced a Lincoln heritage that was on direct monthly already . But overall I avoid dm and I never ever write a prepaid card . Jd I replaced a $15 k American memorial smoker with am am yesterday and gave them $3k more coverage . I’ll be hunting for more of them !!! Lol

I wrote 4 direct monthly with am am 12-18 months ago and all on the books . Am am allows dm off the bat . You don’t even have to collect the premium up front as they mail the bill with the policy . But circumstances a little different . 1 was a mapd client , 1 I followed to post office and they got money order , 1 i I replaced a Lincoln heritage that was on direct monthly already . But overall I avoid dm and I never ever write a prepaid card . Jd I replaced a $15 k American memorial smoker with am am yesterday and gave them $3k more coverage . I’ll be hunting for more of them !!! Lol

Yes, AmMem is even more overpriced than AmAm.

Actually Jd on smoker am am in top 5-10% of prices and same price as family benefit . I see 1 in Kentucky that beats kskj . Kentucky home life !!! You sell then ? Actually if the comp at am am was the same as kskj they’d be about the same price .

Actually Jd on smoker am am in top 5-10% of prices and same price as family benefit . I see 1 in Kentucky that beats kskj . Kentucky home life !!! You sell then ? Actually if the comp at am am was the same as kskj they’d be about the same price .

How would the comp make a difference?

Never heard of Ky Home Life.

Am Am has really good tobacco rates,especially male tobacco.

What's the difference in rates for a M,72,T, 10k,preferred from Kentucky Life?

Am Am has really good tobacco rates,especially male tobacco.

What's the difference in rates for a M,72,T, 10k,preferred from Kentucky Life?

I don’t find AmAm to have good smoker rates.

Who are you comparing them to?

I just looked at male smoker age 70 for $10k.

AmAm is $21/mo higher than KSKJ.

The comp is 30% more at am am than kskj . That’s obviously a big factor in the pricing of a product . If not then why wouldn’t kskj with very low prices pay 150% plus to the fmo ? Why wouldn’t Trinity with a competitive product pay more than 130-135% ? Why wouldn’t Slac pay more ? A great majority of the most competitive products pay less comp which is understandable.

Back