Open Enrollment Leads for people turning 65

If msis is the company out of south Georgia, that's exactly what they do. If you want to work their lead program you have to assign commissions and give up nearly half of your renewals. I guess a person has to determine if the reduction in renewals is worth the lead. Personally, I think that's a pretty expensive lead. Also, I would never assign commissions. Just my two cents.

I don't understand what an "open territory" means. The entire country, every state, is an "open territory" for me.

I would never sell for an agency that limited me to a "territory". I can guarantee that there are already agents selling in your "open territories", independent agents who are representing the most competitive companies.

I second what Rick said, put it in the Offers Section and give some specific details. It sounds like you are looking for agents who will assign their commissions to you.

Im not a slick talker Frank. I am upfront and honest about our program and what it is we do. It may not be for you and I respect that but we have agents in every state who have been with us for years who enjoy our leads and what we offer as a company. Im not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, I am just trying to find agents who are interested in what we have to offer.

Im not a slick talker Frank. I am upfront and honest about our program and what it is we do. It may not be for you and I respect that but we have agents in every state who have been with us for years who enjoy our leads and what we offer as a company. Im not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, I am just trying to find agents who are interested in what we have to offer.

I'm not fond of many FMOs, but MSIS is one of the good guys.

They are upfront about the fact that commissions are assigned and will provide (at least to me) an immediate release and/or the ability to recontract at a higher commission without assigning commissions.

Commissions are only assigned on the leads provided for free.

Rick

I don't doubt that you have a good program and I'm sure you have agents who are doing well.

However, no where in your offer or your post in the Offers section do you state that you require agents to assign their commissions if they request leads. Most veteran agents know that because a lot of them have experienced that when they were new and it wasn't explained to them exactly what that means.

It is the exclusion of that information in your offer that I am taking exception with.

I think it is important for new agents to know that they will be giving up a substantial amount of commission and will not be the AOR (Agent of Record) when they sign a contract with you.

You will be the AOR and if they decide to leave you they will walk away with Zero income. I don't know of anyone who will continue to pay an agent renewal commission if they are no longer working under them.

I think that is extremely important and you should point that out in your offer and spell it out in writing before an agent signs anything.

I would never, under any circumstances suggest that an agent assign their commissions regardless of what is promised.

Medicare Supplement Insurance Service - every time I think I've found the world's worst website I'm always proven wrong.

IDEA FOR YOU;
The IMO I work through offers:
110% for
American Memorial & FORESTERS BOTH

AND/OR
$5.00 final expense exclusive call back leads at
a lower contract level.

I like the call back lead system myself.... Averages are 20 leads cost $100.00 a week. We call them back and end up in 12 homes and sell 50% of them. No tricks, no gimmicks.

Takes a TON of stress off...

unitedhealthlifellc.com

GET LOST!!!

MISS - Congratulations for stirring up these old RHINOS that think that they own and control this site. You are from Valdosta, GA. That is my favorite city as a child. I attended Lelia Ellis Elem. School. Did you know that school?

Thanks for sharing your company and its programs with the rest of us!!!

Keep up the good work!

;)unitedhealthlifellc.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I happen to like their website.

Do you have a problem where you attack everyone that steps into what your territory?

Remove me today and I'll be back tomorrow under another name.

unitedhealthlifellc.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Keep up the good work

If they remove you today, you won't be back tomorrow under another name.

FYI, we track by IP Number, not by email or name. You would be blocked by your IP number.

You may wish to read the forum rules about the 100 post before spamming us and after the 100 post, you need to put your offer in the offer section.

You should also place your link in the signature section and don't tell the owner of this site, the mod or webmaster that if they delete or ban you that you will find a way to come back. See how that works for you.

We have updated our website for those of you who felt like bashing it. We are also still searching for agents throughout the US. For some of you, this program is not for you, but we have lots of successful agents who would vouch for the way we do business so it is a program for some of those out there. It is my job to try and reach those people.

Back