Open Enrollment Leads for people turning 65

I am looking for agents who are good sales people to work our open enrollment leads. The leads are not free, but you do not have to pay any out of pocket costs. We put you on our leads contract where the commissions are slightly lower in the renewal years, but if at anytime you would like a direct contract we can switch you to that.

We want people who are going to work and are going to be able to sale. I am specifically looking for people in TX and FL, but we have other counties in other states available as well. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me.

Chandler

I am located in Montgomery County, Ohio. Do you have any leads for this area? Can you send me some more details, or possibly contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Kathy

Frank,
I have been working T65 for about 5 months now. I have had no luck cold calling them. They either know more than I do, or I am the 10th person calling them that week. The success I have had is holding a seminar at a local library. First seminar netted 6 apps (and counting) and I am doing a second seminar on Wednesday, where my response has also been pretty good. Frank, always appreciate your posts and you sharing your experience.

Frank,
I have been working T65 for about 5 months now. I have had no luck cold calling them. They either know more than I do, or I am the 10th person calling them that week. The success I have had is holding a seminar at a local library. First seminar netted 6 apps (and counting) and I am doing a second seminar on Wednesday, where my response has also been pretty good. Frank, always appreciate your posts and you sharing your experience.

Awesome! I love to hear success stories. I'm glad the seminars are working so well for you.

I have had the same experience calling T65's, that is why I no longer work them. They have talked to their neighbor before talking to me and everyone knows that their neighbor knows more than I do. haha

You obviously have a good presentation at your seminars and I would guess that you are educating them as opposed to trying to sell them something at the seminar. If you can do three or four apps at each seminar I would say that you are "kicking ass and taking names".

A lot of the contacts you make and didn't sell now will be excellent people for you to follow up with in the next twelve to eighteen months. They will then be more aware of how Medicare and Med Supps work and many will realize they made mistakes when they took a policy. Also, some will have gotten premium increases during that time.

They will be your future clients.

I am looking for agents who are good sales people to work our open enrollment leads. The leads are not free, but you do not have to pay any out of pocket costs. We put you on our leads contract where the commissions are slightly lower in the renewal years, but if at anytime you would like a direct contract we can switch you to that.

We want people who are going to work and are going to be able to sale. I am specifically looking for people in TX and FL, but we have other counties in other states available as well. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me.

Chandler

How about Colorado?

I am looking for new ways to recruit agents. I currently have open territory that I am looking to fill with producing agents. Any suggestions on other ways to recruit agents for those of you who operate as brokers?

I am looking for new ways to recruit agents. I currently have open territory that I am looking to fill with producing agents. Any suggestions on other ways to recruit agents for those of you who operate as brokers?

Put a post in the offers section.

Rick

...I currently have open territory that I am looking to fill with producing agents...

I don't understand what an "open territory" means. The entire country, every state, is an "open territory" for me.

I would never sell for an agency that limited me to a "territory". I can guarantee that there are already agents selling in your "open territories", independent agents who are representing the most competitive companies.

I second what Rick said, put it in the Offers Section and give some specific details. It sounds like you are looking for agents who will assign their commissions to you.

Back