Opinions on my Situation?

Do you ever feel like running leads further from home hurts follow up, clean up, persistency issues?

I don't know about followup, but wouldn't clean up and persistency be a function of the quality of the sale, regardless of the sale location in relation to the agent's home location?

Do you ever feel like running leads further from home hurts follow up, clean up, persistency issues?

Sure, no system is perfect.

If we need to meet with a client for a signature or something face to face, my wife and I let them know that we can take care of it within the next few weeks or so and that we will contact them before stopping in.

In most situations this works just fine.

90% of my business is away from home. I usually leave Wed morning and return Thursday afternoon. Relaxing dinner and a few beers. I get a decent room at the Ramada for $60 per night, including a hot breakfast. Cheaper than driving home and back and less driving.

I have worked leads Tuesday and Thursday most of this year. I drive about 300 miles each day. Most weeks I get 20 leads. Will have to travel and spend the night away from home soon because the Florida panhandle is not going to support me and the numerous other agents who work here very much longer.

Sure, no system is perfect.

If we need to meet with a client for a signature or something face to face, my wife and I let them know that we can take care of it within the next few weeks or so and that we will contact them before stopping in.

In most situations this works just fine.

Something must be working just fine for you.. Congrats on a killer 12K week with SNL. :yes:

Are you setting appointments or warm knocking?

May I ask the average # of issued policies and AP for those 2 days.

90% of my business is away from home. I usually leave Wed morning and return Thursday afternoon. Relaxing dinner and a few beers. I get a decent room at the Ramada for $60 per night, including a hot breakfast. Cheaper than driving home and back and less driving.

Back