Opinions on my Situation?

Are you setting appointments or warm knocking?

May I ask the average # of issued policies and AP for those 2 days.

Originally Posted by nfl72
90% of my business is away from home. I usually leave Wed morning and return Thursday afternoon. Relaxing dinner and a few beers. I get a decent room at the Ramada for $60 per night, including a hot breakfast. Cheaper than driving home and back and less driving.

I have been doing the same schedule for the past 3 or 4 years. The one thing that I did change is to over book my appointments. I used to schedule them every hour and a half or 2 hours. After talking with AGentguy I now book on an hourly basis on Wed and usually Thursday is a shorter day maybe 3 or 4 appointments. I usually stop around 2pm. Then with a 2 hour drive home I get home in time to take a nap at 4; along with some cookies and milk. And I do admit for me being 61, a day and a half working on the road wears me out.

Anything less than 5 policies is a disappointment and 7 or more is good.

my last three weeks went like this

3 weeks ago 7 policies for $675 in monthly premium

2 weeks ago 5 policies for $450

1 week ago 4 policies for $280

The last 2 weeks haven't been very good. I think part of the problem was I placed an order for 100 TM leads at a good price to run over the next 2 and a half months. I am working them while also working DM leads. I haven't worked TM leads since FEB and things haven't gone as well as I expected with them. There is nothing wrong with the leads, its just my spiel isn't quite down.

Last edited:
Back