Part C is for the birds.

CMS must not be cracking down too hard. I watched another agents seminar today and he said at the end that if anyone needed help enrolling that they would help them.

I thought we couldn't take enrollments at seminar events? Where the hell are the secret shoppers?

How do you guys doing MA's get credit for the app if the client just takes it after the seminar and mails it themselves. Is your agent info filled in first or what.

Winter

How do you guys doing MA's get credit for the app if the client just takes it after the seminar and mails it themselves. Is your agent info filled in first or what.

Winter
Yeah, you put your agent info on the blank apps.

It's not the seminar that kept us from enrolling. It was CMS rules. The only places you can't enroll is at health fairs, doc/pharmacy offices, etc.

Rick

Yeah, you put your agent info on the blank apps.

It's not the seminar that kept us from enrolling. It was CMS rules. The only places you can't enroll is at health fairs, doc/pharmacy offices, etc.

Rick

Not to get too nitty gritty but how do you work the logistics. You present the overview of the product as part of the seminar and they already have kits with your agent info filled in on the app. Then after the presentation you offer to help enroll by sitting with each person who has expressed an interest and is asking for assistance with the app or has a question -and you have to tell them that they need to take the app with them and mail it. Or do you do a group walk through of how to fill out the app. How do you work that piece? Just in general I mean.

Thanks.

Winter

Not to get too nitty gritty but how do you work the logistics. You present the overview of the product as part of the seminar and they already have kits with your agent info filled in on the app. Then after the presentation you offer to help enroll by sitting with each person who has expressed an interest and is asking for assistance with the app or has a question -and you have to tell them that they need to take the app with them and mail it. Or do you do a group walk through of how to fill out the app. How do you work that piece? Just in general I mean.

Thanks.

Winter
I did not do a seminar prior to 11/15. I did meet with a number of people. We filled out the application, I put it in a sealed envelope for them to mail.

Easy peasy.

Rick

Winter - Don't get confused with a sales seminar vs. health fair. You can help with applications at a sales seminar.

Rick

With a seminar if you help, do they still have to mail it themselves or you can just take it?

Thanks.

Winter

With a seminar if you help, do they still have to mail it themselves or you can just take it?

Thanks.

Winter
Now that it's 11/15, you can take the application. Prior to that date, the prospect had to retain the app.

All this is moot. I'm sure CMS will change things next year.

Rick

It has started!!!

I just got a call from a Med Supp customer, a gentleman dropped by and saved her a lot of money, he sold her a cheap supplement $29 instead of the $128 she was paying.

I asked her why she made an appointment for him to see her, she said he just dropped in he said he was in the area a couple days earlier and missed her and just wanted to make sure she got the opportunity to get this cheaper coverage.

She wants me to come by and review it for her, I guess I will have to find out how it pays for OXYGEN since she is on it 24 hours a day.

Did I mention that part C is for the birds?

Back