Part D deductible transfers

I'm looking for something in print, but are we sure we all aren't getting the out of pocket max (which would be tracked on the CMS level) mixed up with the deductible?

I know that the TROoP carriers over and the sponsors are required to track and transmit the info to the next one I just need non carrier proof of this. I have yet to find any.

You can usually take Chazm's posts to the bank, but I wouldn't think PDP deductibles are transferable since they are carrier and plan specific.

I also doubt you will find your "proof" one way or the other.

How do you KNOW none of them quote CMS regs? Have you called all of them? Have you called any of them? Or do you just KNOW they won't give the answer you seek?

Since you don't believe carriers, why would you believe strangers on a forum? Have you called 1-800-MEDICARE or do you believe they won't know the answer either?

WHY do you HAVE to know for sure? Is there an E&O claim in the works? Have you told a client the deductible does carry over and it didn't?

Is this you?
George (@ilovetapatio) • Instagram photos and videos

ilovetapatio (@ilovetapatio) | Twitter

I've only called 3 carriers they referred me to their handbooks and MaY book and other things I've already read. And I need this proof because I am putting something together for a project.

I know that the TROoP carriers over and the sponsors are required to track and transmit the info to the next one I just need non carrier proof of this. I have yet to find any.

Why do you need this proof I have not needed it in the 7 years I have been in buis

Most times if someone wants to review Sum of benefits I may send it but disclaimer, They are not really accurate, I do check meds on Medicare.gov,

But honestly, I am not going jump through hoops to prove cov on a pdp. I get paid on the supp IF they are going to question PDP that much I tell them they can call Medicare if they like

I haven't called Medicare... I work the same hours they do and I don't feel like wasting my time with an unknowledgeable government employee.

Back