Part D deductible transfers

I haven't called Medicare... I work the same hours they do and I don't feel like wasting my time with an unknowledgeable government employee.

You haven't worked in Medicare very long then... Because if you had, you'd know they're open almost 24/7 (excluding some Federal holidays).
I didn't care to know. Because of the latter part of that quote. I just need the proof, could do without the trolling
You don't want to waste your time spending a few minutes to have Medicare tell you where to find what you're looking for.....you'd rather waste the Forum's time for 2 days trying to find an answer that would take you 10 minutes to get if you called Medicare.

Don't be so lazy and self-important. Do your own damned leg work. :skeptical:

800-633-4227. As Northeast Agent said, they're open 24/7. :yes:

Just want to make sure I have this right:

OP - I need an answer to something

Members - Here's your answer

OP - I know the answer, I just need proof

OP - No, seriously, I'm not interested in having my question answered. I just want proof that supports what I already know

Members - Call a carrier

OP - I don't want to know what a carrier has to say

Members - Again, here's your answer, but maybe you should call Medicare

OP - I'm not calling Medicare because I work the same hours as they do. Plus they're stupid

Members - You know Medicare is open nearly 24/7 right?

OP - I don't care. I just want proof for the answer to my question which I already know.

OP - Also, I guess you are all just stupid since you can't provide me with proof to the answer of the question for which I already know to be true

Am I up to speed?
Nice summary, and as a bonus to the OP finished with a great example of what a real rhetorical question looks like.

No. Remember, CMS is the one who sets the deductible amount. It's up to the individual plan as to if they cover it in whole or in part. Either way, no company can charge more on the deductible that CMS has set, and that is accumulative too.

You would think someone who works the same hours as 800-MEDICARE (24/7 except federal holidays) would know that kind of information.

But other than that, do you have PROOF what you say is correct?

I lied... that's just max oop... Still not what I'm looking for. Dang.
Most of us with the years of experience required to know the answers to questions like yours are busy. We’re not likely going to take the additional time to cite the proof for you in chapter and verse from the CMS manual when you in effect respond by telling us that our knowledge from that experience is insufficient for you. The deductible carries over. Beyond that you’re on your own.

Back