Penn Life Senior Solutions

Hey Sea
Pmd you curious to see what your guy had to say, I checked my emails today and there's another guy from Penn Life recruiting me, may have to call him and see what he has to say.
Talk to ya later
Roger
my email is [email protected]

I am looking at penn senior solutions. I want to write life {FE} and the disability income and no MA's or any senior stuff, actually. Am I barking up the wrong tree? I like the fact that there are very few agents in my area, and I could build it from the ground up, and that they have prospects and such.

I think everyone should work for Senior Solutions, except me. ;)

They sell Penn Life Stuff and TO. It is a sell what you got company, rather than sell what may be best for the client. If one size fit all...

I didn't find any of their products to be the best or in the top 3 in my market. TO is ok if you are in the rural areas without PPO & HMO MA's, but the PFFS stuff is not going to be around much longer unless they buy some networks and go PPO/HMO in 2011.

They are great at the seminar end of the business and have a good program. You will learn a lot from them, but in the end, we all go independent as soon as we can.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am looking at penn senior solutions. I want to write life {FE} and the disability income and no MA's or any senior stuff, actually. Am I barking up the wrong tree? I like the fact that there are very few agents in my area, and I could build it from the ground up, and that they have prospects and such.

Sorry, but the name of the Company is Senior Solutions. You don't want to sell MA's or any Senior Stuff? :)

Last edited:
They also sell non-senior stuff, they are telling me, like worksite marketing -disability. And, can put me in a different division within the agency for that kind of stuff -which I like to write, but I agree, a company that calls itself "senior.." should probably stick to MA's. I just do not like to wrte MA's. So, barking up the wrong tree-or not? I guess I have to decide...

Their marketing efforts, which you can benefit from, tend to be geared to Annuities, Life and Med Advantage plans. They put on seminars geared to seniors, and if you do not take advantage of the leads and prospects from those events you are negating one of the only reasons to associate with them, in my opinion.

thanks, patch, sounds like exactly the type of organization that I avoid... however, I am still willing to hear what they have to say.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I went to hear what they had to say and still am largely undecided, and unenthused.

Last edited:
Penn Life Senior Solutions is a big scam... I got my License out of it... but thats it... They owe me at least 8K... I'll never see it.. RUN RUN AWAY!!!

I interviewed recently with this Company .

Sounded good for a while but...

The manager would not tell me the commissions when I asked in email after initial interview .

He followed up on phone 2 days later and asked why I had not completed the instructions in his email and I mentioned he did not answer my email questions and he asked which ones then said he had to get the info from his office.

He was talking about accountability and decision making and moving fast and blah blah BS.

Seems like such an easy question would be a pleasure to answer at such a happening place.

When interviewing he passed right over the commissions page.

He told me to come to the office to go over the commissons.

Seemed like more lousy recruiting tactics here.

This being an old thread , I am curious if ROG signed on and if so how he did . Hopefully he is doing well wherever he is.

Back