Penn Mutual or other Whole Life Comp levels

Thank you everyone!
I suppose I need to consider another WL company(ies)
Would anyone please make suggestion to higher Comp paying carriers and/or IMO's?

Yikes. I hope you don't hold any securities licenses, fiduciary credentials if you are looking only at the highest commissioned products. Selling the good or best consumer focused products will make you the most over time & be in best interest of the consumer too. Sometimes the highest commissioned products don't stay on the books or the carrier is not around long term

Nothing wrong with hunting for the highest compensation... as long as the rest of the due diligence is done.

Lafayette Life is a division of Western & Southern, so their ratings are good and many infinite banking-type people like them - as well as Mutual Trust Life.

Nothing wrong with getting 85% at Penn.... they offer great products and a wide array of products, very good support, and they are super strong across the board. Traditional WL carriers typically pay lower range than the FE type stuff. Most carriers 80-95% is typical.

MTL is a good smaller company that's been around a long time. They have very good customer service and decent products. They do alot in support of infinite banking, and have a very good single premium wl. I rarely use them much but have in the past, and still do occasionally. Their Comdex is higher than Ohio National now... and while comdex is important, I don't think its the only thing that needs looked at. There are alot of carriers lower rated than they are that folks sell every day....some substantially lower.

Thank you to those who offered what I asked for, it's sincerely appreciated.
For those who feel this is a place and opportunity to offer unwarranted/unsubstantiated and unwanted opinions, you are officially put on notice, that no one cares nor listens to what you wrongfully think and this is not the place regarless.
It's not about the highest contract level its about, which of the many great companies offers the highest comp for many of them are equally great for many types of client situations.
You all have no idea whatsoever the other reasons I am searching for the answer to my question nor does it need to be known.
36th year in this business and never a single client complaint. Understand, good!

Back