Penn Mutual or other Whole Life Comp levels

For those who feel this is a place and opportunity to offer unwarranted/unsubstantiated and unwanted opinions, you are officially put on notice, that no one cares nor listens to what you wrongfully think and this is not the place regarless.

11039138_10152844581764010_9034029736571038197_o.png

Thank you to those who offered what I asked for, it's sincerely appreciated.
For those who feel this is a place and opportunity to offer unwarranted/unsubstantiated and unwanted opinions, you are officially put on notice, that no one cares nor listens to what you wrongfully think and this is not the place regarless.
It's not about the highest contract level its about, which of the many great companies offers the highest comp for many of them are equally great for many types of client situations.
You all have no idea whatsoever the other reasons I am searching for the answer to my question nor does it need to be known.
36th year in this business and never a single client complaint. Understand, good!
Congrats Paul but you are still a rookie... I started in 1971. :)

Ha ha, about 30 years past Rookie status and the congrats should've been noted for the honorable feat of not ever having a client complaint filed.

Thank you to those who offered what I asked for, it's sincerely appreciated.
It's not about the highest contract level its about, which of the many great companies offers the highest comp for many of them are equally great for many types of client situations.
You all have no idea whatsoever the other reasons I am searching for the answer to my question nor does it need to be known.
36th year in this business and never a single client complaint. Understand, good!

There is still some good info in here whether you asked for it, wanted it, agree with it, disagree, or anything else. No good reason to just be an asshat like that.

36 years in the business doesn't necessarily make you a good agent either. It should, but it also gives you plenty of time to develop an attitude like yours!

There is still some good info in here whether you asked for it, wanted it, agree with it, disagree, or anything else. No good reason to just be an asshat like that.

36 years in the business doesn't necessarily make you a good agent either. It should, but it also gives you plenty of time to develop an attitude like yours!

didnt realize it, but thought I recognized his name. about 6 months ago he got super aggressive on another post. https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/digital-marketing-branding.101046/

Oh well, I could have been less judgmental I guess

didnt realize it, but thought I recognized his name. about 6 months ago he got super aggressive on another post. https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/digital-marketing-branding.101046/

Oh well, I could have been less judgmental I guess

LOL.....I reported him in that thread for being the same type of asshat he is being in this thread.

Paul, just a piece of advice.....start your own forum since you know so much and don't bother coming back here again. We'll all be better off for it.

Ive met 30+ year agents who are impressive in their industry knowledge. Ive met 30+ year agents who have not progressed and are stuck 2 decades in the past.

Things you say, know, and do frame your professional perception. Experience is a distant second.

Dear Admin, when a member posts something like this:

While you're out on that limb, tie a noose around your neck and jump off,***. 35 years I've never had a client complaint nor vector from a carrier or any legal issues with anyone, dufus!

I think it is time to drop them from the Forum until a time where they can express themselves in a civilized manner. This was posted by Paulallred. I find it very offensive

Back