Plan your Attack, and Attack your Plan!

Wow, digging up other posts for ammo, that's impressive.

This post seems somehow inconsistent with this one, no?

"Fine, I'll jump in. I've spoken, at length with around 10 PJ students - all have nothing but nothing but great things to say about him and his training. In fact, out of all the students he's had you're the only agent to make any public beef.

That would obviously not be the case if Andy was "ripping people off" to the tune of $5,000 - his students would be going nuts posting words of warning all over the net.

To me, this seems more like sour grapes. Also, if he was indeed ripping his students off most would simply reverse the charges or try to recoup their money any way they could."

"and did the resume's of those speakers include personal income information?"

Well, From what I hear (I was not a "key" speaker, so they didn't want my info) they wanted to see job history for the last 10 years, and yes...personal production results.

Remember..."income" is one thing. Personal production results are another. That's what I, and others are interested in. I would not expect Rob or anybody to divulge income figures.

Rob...in fairness...testimonials mean nothing. Many (not necessarily yours) are fictitious.

It's certainly a topic many people will wonder about.

Go to Insurance Turnpike and tell me the videos of Greg Loerzel and Andrew Martin in the flesh are fictitious.

Do you use testimonials in your sales? If yes, then you're being a bit hypocritical, if not, then you're not capitalizing on a useful tool for sales, referrals, credibility, etc.

Secondly, it's not a topic anyone wonders about except those on this forum trying to discredit my talent and expertise.

Stop wasting your time with this stuff, am I eating into your business? Obviously not, so stop eating into mine.

Wow, digging up other posts for ammo, that's impressive.

Not sure how to take your comment. What gives you the idea it was designed to be ammo?

It was just a few days ago, it was fresh in my mind - nothing all that impressive. Where is the problem asking someone to clarify two recent posts that are polar opposites?

The poster (John) didn't seem to have a problem with it - he had a rational explanation which he quickly shared. It's done.

Bad dentist visit got your knickers in a knot?

Well, From what I hear (I was not a "key" speaker, so they didn't want my info) they wanted to see job history for the last 10 years, and yes...personal production results.

How does anyone know if they fudged the numbers without proof?

And do you really think I and other (seen and unseen) members on here are that dumb? If I post anything pertaining to job history and production numbers, it won't matter, you'll just discredit that, or haven't you noticed your own patterns and behavior?

I didn't mean anything bad by it, I assumed you remembered (impressive) with that crazy analytical mind of yours.

But I did get oral surgery and stitches, not the oral I prefer.

Not sure how to take your comment. What gives you the idea it was designed to be ammo?

It was just a few days ago, it was fresh in my mind - nothing all that impressive. Where is the problem asking someone to clarify two recent posts that are polar opposites?

The poster (John) didn't seem to have a problem with it - he had a rational explanation which he quickly shared. It's done.

Bad dentist visit got your knickers in a knot?

How much was the seminar?

"The agents who want to "tear apart" sales trainers are the LAST people who will ever sign up"

Maybe. Maybe not. We put on a seminar here last year. We were expecting about 60 people. A major company contacted us and wanted to see resumes of all of the speakers. I truly believe they checked every detail as well.

That company sent an additional 120 people to the seminar.

So you see...skeptical people do indeed "sign up."

How does anyone know if they fudged the numbers without proof?

And do you really think I and other (seen and unseen) members on here are that dumb? If I post anything pertaining to job history and production numbers, it won't matter, you'll just discredit that, or haven't you noticed your own patterns and behavior?

You should offer crossover training in tractor trailer driving as well for after Obamanation takes over LOL:twitchy:

Seminar was free.

"it's not a topic anyone wonders about except those on this forum trying to discredit my talent and expertise."

Incorrect.

"Stop wasting your time with this stuff, am I eating into your business? Obviously not, so stop eating into mine."

Rob...You're throwing spitballs at a battleship. I don't post with any near the volume or frequency that you do on this Forum. While that is not "wasting time", it is in fact time away from your principal work...whatever that may be.

Seminar was free.

So no one actually had to "sign up" as you said, and no money was exchanged, nice spin, since you made it seem like a skeptic could be turned around, maybe there's a career in politics for you. LOL

"it's not a topic anyone wonders about except those on this forum trying to discredit my talent and expertise."

Incorrect.

Well, testimonials attesting to the successful training I offer keep coming in, so I'm sorry if that's not enough for you.

Maybe they're just being dissuaded by your/my/everyone's antics here on the forum.

Rob...You're throwing spitballs at a battleship. I don't post with any near the volume or frequency that you do on this Forum. While that is not "wasting time", it is in fact time away from your principal work...whatever that may be.

Several of my latest posts were merely offering up insight, you even said "good stuff" then it went awry because you sir, the battleship, changed the course.

PS: You're on here too, away from your principal work.

Back