Plan your Attack, and Attack your Plan!

Care to elaborate on the Hmmm . . .?

I had to ruminate a little.

On the one hand, this is certainly private information that someone may, or may not, choose to share.

On the other hand, if you're going to hold yourself out as an expert trainer/coach/mentor etc., folks have an expectation to see the proof?

It would seem like savvy marketing to me. Doesn't the PJ Man have pdf's of his comp statements posted on his website?

Maybe he's checking to see if you're walking the talk.
:) The old Trust, but Verify routine.

I see, so let me be clear about this. I could tell you what I make and you would have to decide to believe it or not so that's probably pointless.

Secondly under no circumstances will I ever publicly post any documentation as to what I earn anywhere, period. You must be smoking crack, my fiance and family don't even know exactly what I earn, they just know I do well. When they ask, I say I make more then some, less than some.

Finally, what matters to someone who is considering my training is the success my training has accomplished, the only people that seem to care about my sales ability and income are agents on this forum who obviously like to discredit many, many members on here for whatever reason, inferiority, bully mentality, small penis, a laugh, whatever, who knows?

It's actually funny and sad to see how much time is wasted by members fighting to prove themselves always right and insulting others along the way, not knowing it only damages their credibility anyway. I fell into it early on but no more fellas.

Oh and I listed my references on a prior post, they'll validate my skills even though the theory is that I can't sell because I teach, ha ha, what a joke that is.

:cool:

Here ya go, eat this, LOL

"The training was absolutely beneficial and I can sincerely recommend to anyone wanting
the blueprint of effective selling techniques for health insurance sales. The training will no
doubt save you the typical trial and error approach of most agents, which equals cost savings to you, as well as a formula for success"

JT Broft

"Rob Liano is the man. Not coming from an insurance background, I found the prospect of getting involved in sales to be quite challenging. There was a new vocabulary that I had to understand; I needed familiarity with the different products, as well as a general sales script that would get me in rapport with new clients. Rob assured me that he could help, and he over-delivered. His training program was thorough, covering all bases, while providing many additional resources- such as the AQ conferencing tool. I found Rob to be generous with his time; always answering questions, and taking my phone calls even when the training conference calls were over. After training with Rob, I had a clear path laid out before me. There was a structure to follow, actions I could take and a progression I could gauge. It was a pleasure to work with Mr. Liano and I am thankful that he de-mystified the health insurance business for me."

--
Jai Sugrim- P.h.d. -C, C.S.C.S, L.M.T
New York, NY

Exactly Paul, the proof is in my training results. My sales are irrelevant aren't they?

Who cares if the PJ man can sell? I know tons that can sell and can't teach.

Crap I'm late for the dentist, LOL.

On the other hand, if you're going to hold yourself out as an expert trainer/coach/mentor etc., folks have an expectation to see the proof?

Rob...in fairness...testimonials mean nothing. Many (not necessarily yours) are fictitious.

If you notice, I didn't ask for your tax returns. I simply asked for specific numbers regarding the number of policies you sold, and with what company/agency over the last 3-5 years.

It's not the end of the world if you choose not to disclose that information. Of course...when you are training people how to sell, it's certainly a topic many people will wonder about.

I had to ruminate a little.

On the one hand, this is certainly private information that someone may, or may not, choose to share.

It would seem like savvy marketing to me. Doesn't the PJ Man have pdf's of his comp statements posted on his website?

Disagree - does Gitomer need to fax his income from sales to people thinking about attending his seminars?

Can you find anywhere on his site where he talks about his former success in sales, income, sales made?

Buy Gitomer: Sales training books, seminars and consulting - sales techniques to motivate your salesforce

The truth? The agents who want to "tear apart" sales trainers are the LAST people who will ever sign up. They are only looking for justification NOT to sign up.

Also, PJ Man does indeed have his income statements but I've been receiving very interesting comments on him from recent members who were grads of his.....won't elaborate on this forum.

"The agents who want to "tear apart" sales trainers are the LAST people who will ever sign up"

Maybe. Maybe not. We put on a seminar here last year. We were expecting about 60 people. A major company contacted us and wanted to see resumes of all of the speakers. I truly believe they checked every detail as well.

That company sent an additional 120 people to the seminar.

So you see...skeptical people do indeed "sign up."

Also, PJ Man does indeed have his income statements but I've been receiving very interesting comments on him from recent members who were grads of his.....won't elaborate on this forum.

This post seems somehow inconsistent with this one, no?

"Fine, I'll jump in. I've spoken, at length with around 10 PJ students - all have nothing but nothing but great things to say about him and his training. In fact, out of all the students he's had you're the only agent to make any public beef.

That would obviously not be the case if Andy was "ripping people off" to the tune of $5,000 - his students would be going nuts posting words of warning all over the net.

To me, this seems more like sour grapes. Also, if he was indeed ripping his students off most would simply reverse the charges or try to recoup their money any way they could."

Back