Preferred Final Expense Carrier

The #1 agent in the Country for them a few years in a row has partnered with us and turned us on to them. Never really looked at them before that. Several FE agents are liking them & their process and starting to send more biz their way. Good for Med Supps too. “Know before you go” process

Little bit off on the Diabetes part. THey want child to have track record of Diabetes treatement, and specific ranges of A1C. So a 1 year old would not qualify for product
I've never written a child on insulin, but I wasn't told by UW about the track record or A1C, but still, how many companies will take a 5 year old on insulin?

I've never written a child on insulin, but I wasn't told by UW about the track record or A1C, but still, how many companies will take a 5 year old on insulin?

I've never sold a child policy where the kid was on insulin but we do see these under 40 yr old insulin diabetics every now and then. Sentinel can be a perfect match for the younger diabetic folk!

also

It sure seems like half the agents that come on board with us are already contracted with MOO and know have worked with United Of Omaha's Living Promise!

When an agent's up-line won't release the MOO contract to us or they want us to sign some ridiculous written release agreement, the agent can easily adjust to the Sentinel New Vantage.

Let's just say that there are a few MLM's that are not too happy when the name Douglas Massi comes out of an agent's mouth! lol

More then you think. We've worked with a few different companies and obtained proprietary products for the juvenile type 1 s. Believe we are now up to 6 .

But overall like sentinel and their home office staff

These secondary carriers that do the same thing as the bigger ones sure help in the situations Doug is describing.

Back