Premium Insurance Domain Names For Sale

eHealthinsurance.com seems to break the rules.

Wonder if they would be willing to sell it in exchange for a shorter version.

Such as e.com

Any idea how much CoverYoAss.com would go for?

I please ask that if you have nothing to offer, hold your remarks. The domain industry is far in resemblance from the insurance industry.

These domains are premiums, because they score above a 500/1000 in a score scale. HealthInsuranceUtah.com only applies to UTAH obviously so it's worthless to the people who live outside of that area.

These are generic domain names, as well as eHealthInsurance.com which makes them worth more than eHealthInsuranceAlabama.com for obvious reasons.

Please read my post before you comment in disagreement. Because most of them make absolutely NO sense. It's comparable to a newbie in the insurance industry trying to tell me how to get a new client. It's actually amusing to see people who paid $499 for a website my 10yr old neighbor would have done for free trying to tell me they don't think it's worth anything.

If you don't like the domain names, don't post here. Simple...

I'd be interested... I'd love to find an insurance related domain that's been reg'd for awhile with some PR.

These domains are premiums, because they score above a 500/1000 in a score scale. HealthInsuranceUtah.com only applies to UTAH obviously so it's worthless to the people who live outside of that area.

These are generic domain names, as well as eHealthInsurance.com which makes them worth more than eHealthInsuranceAlabama.com for obvious reasons.

Please read my post before you comment in disagreement. Because most of them make absolutely NO sense. It's comparable to a newbie in the insurance industry trying to tell me how to get a new client. It's actually amusing to see people who paid $499 for a website my 10yr old neighbor would have done for free trying to tell me they don't think it's worth anything.

If you don't like the domain names, don't post here. Simple...

I love when someone comes to the forum and is down right rude while they are trying to offer something that would benefit their wallet.

Also just so you know there are some insurance agents that only sell in their home state. Pretend someone only sells in Utah, well guess what..........healthinsuranceutah may be a premium name from their standpoint.

I know very little about the domain industry. I have researched a little and I do remember reading about two words domains, etc. being "premium names", so I see where you are going with what you are saying, I just think you could have worded things differently and not sounded rude.

Oh yea.....glad some of the members here were able to amuse you because guess what I think you are amusing a lot of them as well. :D:D

Re: Premium Insurance Domain Names For Sale.

Thought you wrote PREMIUM names. Two weeks ago I registered CaliforniaHSAPlans.com. Cost me $6.95. Another member of this forum was able to register AlabamaMedicalQuotes.com just a couple of months ago.

I too have a bunch of names I don't use but since you can still get great names, why should anyone pay a premium?

Rick

Hey Rick, I also got these sites:

AlabamaMedicarePlans.com
AlabamaHSAInsurance.com
AlabamaHSAQuotes.com
AlabamaHealthAgent.com

Now if I could find the OP's 10 year old neigbor to get these sites up and running for free I would be in great shape!!!!

Re: Premium Insurance Domain Names For Sale.

Hey Rick, I also got these sites:

AlabamaMedicarePlans.com
AlabamaHSAInsurance.com
AlabamaHSAQuotes.com
AlabamaHealthAgent.com

Now if I could find the OP's 10 year old neigbor to get these sites up and running for free I would be in great shape!!!!
I'm certainly not an internet maven, but I would think that if they were properly developed, they would deliver a good return if patient.

The HSA ones may be gold as those plans gain more and more notoriety. I only registered CaliforniaHSAplans when I saw that I was ranking high on my "regular" site simply by posting about HSAs on my blog.

Don't you just love it when someone puts down another's site as being developed by a 10 year old? Results matter - not beauty.

FYI, GoDaddy offers free hosting/email simply for the cost of an annual registration of $7. Not a beautiful site for sure, but certainly better than an offer of $6.99 per month.

Rick

I love when someone comes to the forum and is down right rude while they are trying to offer something that would benefit their wallet.

Also just so you know there are some insurance agents that only sell in their home state. Pretend someone only sells in Utah, well guess what..........healthinsuranceutah may be a premium name from their standpoint.

I know very little about the domain industry. I have researched a little and I do remember reading about two words domains, etc. being "premium names", so I see where you are going with what you are saying, I just think you could have worded things differently and not sounded rude.

Oh yea.....glad some of the members here were able to amuse you because guess what I think you are amusing a lot of them as well. :D:D

I don't get why there is so much negativism in this forum. Admin should really do something about that, because it really drives traffic away from the forum.

I get bombarded with comments shutting down my sale because some members don't understand the value of a domain name and think their opinion is worth typing.

This is not turning into an argument.

Back