Premium Insurance Domain Names For Sale

I please ask that if you have nothing to offer, hold your remarks. The domain industry is far in resemblance from the insurance industry.

Lemme see if I got this straight...

You come on this forum spammin' us with your crap offer, contrary to the published forum rules for offers.

Not only that, you post it in the wrong section to boot....

And you want to legislate what sort of posts you get in reply?

Mind-boggling stupidity.

Lemme see if I got this straight...

You come on this forum spammin' us with your crap offer, contrary to the published forum rules for offers.

Not only that, you post it in the wrong section to boot....

And you want to legislate what sort of posts you get in reply?

Mind-boggling stupidity.

See what I mean...

How is this the wrong section?

how am I spamming if the thread was approved by admin?

and why does everyone in here feels like policing this thread?

I can't believe you people feel compelled to turn everything into an argument, it's evident in every section.

I posted a list of domains for sale, that's it. :no:

ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

See what I mean...

How is this the wrong section?

how am I spamming if the thread was approved by admin?

and why does everyone in here feels like policing this thread?

I can't believe you people feel compelled to turn everything into an argument, it's evident in every section.

I posted a list of domains for sale, that's it. :no:

ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Actually, I think it is important that we have a discussion of the value of buying and selling domains.

So please keep this thread open.:policeman:

Rick

Technically, it is the wrong section to sell stuff, but YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!

Do any of the domains have PR?

Where should I put insurance related domain names for sale? I was unable to find another section...

No, these domains have never been developed. So page rank is out of the question.

Like I said before, these domain names are pieces of online realty and are worth more than geo-domains people might have mentioned.

You put it in the offers section but you need 100 posts or more to "sell" anything on this board - however people like you who ignore the rules could care less.

Back